*Official Moncton Wildcats 2014-15 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
The test will come when the team is blowing out opponents. When the Wildcats are up 4-0 in the 3rd period will they let Tkachev and Barbachev keep the foot on the gas pedal and score a few more goals and win 7-0 or will they go into defense mode and sit on the lead and win 4-1 or 5-0.

I think 40 goals isn't out of the question for Tkachev. However, i think an 80-90 pts season is more of a reasonable expectation.

WildcatMapleLeafs28

Jun 30, 2009
Atlantic Canada
Lalonde heads to Adironback tomorrow for a tryout.

Wish him the best of luck but that would be a blow for Moncton if he makes it. Honestly , since he could be used in the bottom 6 , I wouldn't entirely be surprised. But... He's isn't the hardest worker and still has something to prove in QMJHL.

whismer

Dec 3, 2003
Jersey Wildcats Moncton for JR?

Is it possible to buy a official jersey for a 8 years old kid?

Thx

M-A LeBlanc

Jun 24, 2013
ive red on facebook QMJHL page that some of the fans thinks that Zykov might come to moncton. i highly doubt it though.

OMG

Mar 19, 2013
i recently watched a couple of wildcats games and although im impressed by the determination one thing stands out to me....although Garland is a highly skilled player his shifts are way to long( whole 2 mins of power play etc.) what ends up happening after he does this is lines get broken up and soft goals are scored against them...this breds to the rest of the players as i have noticed Johnson is doing the same thing,...when tired neither of them play defence...i think its something the coaches should address as it will catch up to them down the stretch or playoffs...IMO it players being selfish...better to have fresh legs than no legs...if you watch the next game take notice of this

zeropotentate

Dec 4, 2012
Ontario
With Moncton high up in the standings, are they predicted to have a long playoff run this year despite trading away Tkachev and Lalonde?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad