Speculation: Official JT Miller Trade Thread II - NEW Update (1/25/22) - Rangers Interest "Next Level"

Status
Not open for further replies.

CupSeeker

Jan 28, 2021
This is a strange way to put it, because it's based on math, and not based on how the team is drastically different under Boudreau.

The team under Boudreau is performing at a 100+ point pace, they've allowed the fewest goals in the league, and are quietly posting up an elite second half.

I sort of think it'll be Vancouver + Dallas in the wildcard spots, with California and Nashvillle dropping out.

And I'm not a fan of any of those teams. Just an outside casual observer.

Also... this is HOCKEY. It's about going for it. You ain't getting younger. Can't say for certain you'll be better next year.
In all that great play (18 games) they have defeated three playoff teams; the Caps, the Preds (who also beat them) and the Leafs. Other than that, they are feeding off of the weak. They are not making the playoffs, you are bragging on stats without context.

TheDoldrums

May 3, 2016
Kanada
Interesting. During the 1st intermission of the Leafs game, Elliotte Friedman guessed that Toronto will trade for Miller. Speculated that Muzzin potentially going on LTIR would allow them to be aggressive.

Donuts

Nov 7, 2014
2 goals for miller so far tonight including a penalty shot

Price has gone up

2 top prospects, top roster player and 10 1sts

Bettman Returnz

Why so serious?
Jul 28, 2003
BC
Visit site
I think anyone who believes miller will be cheap are out to lunch. There’s nothing more convincing than watching him tear it up.

If anything we are scaring teams off as they are resorting to alternative options (which they think could be cheaper and as affective).

nucksflailtogether

Oct 15, 2017
Not something I would normally do, but moving into top 10 in the league in points and having a 4 point night is pretty remarkable in my view, but YMMV
Ok...but maybe not necessary to add it to the trade rumors thread. It doesn't have as much effect as we Canucks fans would want it to. In fact, like has been pointed out he's probably playing his way out of teams' affordability and also the Canucks' ability to trade him. How can you trade this guy when he's doing this? We need to frickin sign him. (I know we can't until the summer)

Quinton Byfield

Jul 25, 2021
This thread has been 48 pages of negging a player and a fanbase, to devalue an asset and win an argument.

It's sad because it has zero real world application. Because if the Rangers think Miller is worth Schneider/Kravtsov/1st, there's no amount of contrarian talk, no amount of minutes and hours wasted on some dumb forum that will make it not reality.

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
Canucks just can’t trade Miller. Unless the wheels come off, they’re absolutely looking like a playoff team. They’ve got some ground to make up but they’re looking really solid now. It’s a tough spot for management but I think they go for it.

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
Gonna get interesting when the offseason comes around if JT isn't willing to actually re-sign there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad