GDT: Official Bears Thread #14 - Historic collapse complete, Lovie fired

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
if Steve young starts going full like schlereth, then ill start to worry. but guys like rodney harrison or trent dilfer are just white noise to me

When I use to watch ESPN regularly, Dilfer was always the worst for me...

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
dilfer is insufferable. he's constantly wrong, was crap when he played and seems like he has an axe to grind

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
dilfer is insufferable. he's constantly wrong, was crap when he played and seems like he had an axe to grind

Yeah, listening to him talk you'd have sworn he was top 10 of all time at his position if you didn't know any better.

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
you know that commercial with clay Matthews where he had a room full of fatheads of himself? dilfer seems like the kind of guy who has that irl

Blue Liner

Dec 12, 2009
Chicago
Not like he was a major part of winning that team. All he had to do was not turn it over, and hand it off.

Yeah that was kinda my point. Get the impression he thinks kinda highly of himself as an upper echelon QB cuz he was the starter of a Super Bowl winner.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
Heard the guys talking about this on Waddle and Silvy today. Also heard the playbacks where Silvy was really giving it pretty good to that asshat Mark Schlereth about the Cutler stuff. It's getting out of control. With all the BS stuff involving athletes this day and age the fact that so many want to rail on Cutler baffles me. I know he's not an easy guy to like but c'mon.

I swear upon my daughter's life that was a photoshopped joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad