GDT: Official Bears Thread #14 - Historic collapse complete, Lovie fired

Status
Not open for further replies.

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
praying for Vikings win. can't listen to another year of rationalizing away all the problems with this team and not putting the blame where it belongs, at the feet of lovie

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
praying for Vikings win. can't listen to another year of rationalizing away all the problems with this team and not putting the blame where it belongs, at the feet of lovie

Why do you even consider yourself a Bears fan? Honestly. All you do is constantly say how much you hate everything Bears related, and praise other teams and players, and more often that not root against the Bears it seems like.

RomersWorld*

Our offense dominated the Seahawks and basically scored at will when Tice wasn't being an idiot and trying to run the clock out with half the game left.

49ers have had quite a few awful games defensively...basically any team that makes the playoffs has a chance to win IMO. All teams have looked terrible at times. Saying the Bears don't have a chance is idiotic IMO. Same people that said Tebow would NEVER win a playoff game...he beat the Steelers last year. Alex Smith went HAM in the playoffs against the Saints and he is a crap QB.

Looks like we will play the 49ers if the Packers win and the 49ers beat the Cardinals. Kaepernick hasn't even been that good except against us. They are beatable.

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
i never cheer for the bears to lose, i always want them to win, but i have no problem admitting that if rather see them miss the po's and finally fire lovie and stop wasting everyone's time wallowing in mediocrity and having numnuts fans defending their ineptitude and hiding behind the guise of fan hood.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
i never cheer for the bears to lose, i always want them to win, but i have no problem admitting that if rather see them miss the po's and finally fire lovie and stop wasting everyone's time wallowing in mediocrity and having numnuts fans defending their ineptitude and hiding behind the guise of fan hood.

The 10-6 season probably saved Lovie no matter what ,,, So you mine as well cheer for them to make playoffs

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011

Rather see my team in the playoffs at any cost, even if that makes me a numnut.

TorMenT

Go Blackhawks!
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2011
Rockford, IL
Rather see my team in the playoffs at any cost, even if that makes me a numnut.

Agree. Can't call yourself a fan if you're constantly saying everything Bears is bad, even when they do something good there's an excuse for how it was a fluke. I don't understand how you can root for missing the playoffs and calling yourself a fan

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
and besides meatballs, the bears put themselves in this position by choking away a7-1 start. don't be mad because i was the lone voice of reason telling you Al this team had major flaws. i can take Al the buttsore "fans" being mad at me because at the end of the day, I'm the one cheering for a super bowl win, not settling for merely making the playoffs 2ce in 6 seasons. lovie had a decade and the team is no better now than when he got here. time for change so we can actually compete year in and year out.

Kurtosis

GHG
May 26, 2010
The Village Within the City

Lol, what is this crap. Get off of your high horse; Lovie isn't going anywhere until after next year anyway. You don't decide who is or is not a proper fan anyway.

I don't like Lovie either, but come on.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
and besides meatballs, the bears put themselves in this position by choking away a7-1 start. don't be mad because i was the lone voice of reason telling you Al this team had major flaws. i can take Al the buttsore "fans" being mad at me because at the end of the day, I'm the one cheering for a super bowl win, not settling for merely making the playoffs 2ce in 6 seasons. lovie had a decade and the team is no better now than when he got here. time for change so we can actually compete year in and year out.

Do you honestly believe Virgina will fire him after a 10-6 season?

His win today basically guaranteed he will be back

Mine as well go to playoffs and see what happens

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011

Cheering for the Vikings is doing exactly the same as cheering for the Bears to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad