(Official) Around the NHL 8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bouma Fett*

Booty Hunter
May 19, 2012
Calgary
I like that deal. Good chance he plays in the AHL this season barring an injury, but he is really talented. Worst case scenario they have a good but overpaid backup, but it gives them cost controlled goaltending in the next few seasons when their window is largest.

Kipper933

Remember the Kipper
Jul 10, 2002
Toronto, ON
Visit site
Based on the random tidbits, I think it might still be a developing story. The KHL has recently changed it's foreign designation for players to include Belarussians which count towards each team's 5 foreign player limit. Combined with Andrei's slow start to the season (2 pts in 7 games) and the KHL teams willingness to cut players suddenly, the story might still have legs. And if they had to choose between the 2 brothers, the younger Sergei would be the one to keep I would assume.

Andrei Kostitsyn had also tried to get out of his previous KHL contract a few years ago for a PTO with Florida.

I don't know, we'll see.

To add fuel to the fire, Andrei Kostitsyn's contract with his KHL team was terminated today.

May 27, 2012
Earth
I am 100% confident AK is the better all around player than Raymond. Pretty sure he throws his body too.

Let me know when Raymond hits people.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I think AK is probably an upgrade on Raymond, but not a significant one. However he does provide other things that are beneficial when not scoring. I still don't see a huge need for him overall though.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
popcorn.gif

most likely something about wrongfully accusing mr. Kane
probably about information about evidence being leaked

edit: this is just getting disgusting

| | |

Wow, Kane's lawyer is a first class scum bag.

Last edited:

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
There must have been tampering somewhere in the Hamburg PD. Because according to Erie County they have the exact evidence that Hamburg PD gave them.

Someone has to be lying here and by the tweets, I'd say the police force unless someone was a disgusting piece of **** withe nothong better to do to create this good of a replica of the evidence bag. Because the victims lawyer got the evidence bag checked by the hospital, has a nurse's signature, and got it confirmed by four other highly reputable people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad