OT: Off Topic Thread XV: Behold my army of Predators!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkinnersAWinner

Apr 13, 2014
Clemson, SC
Aj Green added 10 pounds of muscle to his upper body. Hopefully this means Joe Haden won't be able to throw him around like a rag doll at the line anymore.

gocanes88

Jan 14, 2007
Fayetteville, NC
e04dwi.jpg

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
"I'll take the rapist for $500"

I'll take months that start with Feb, Trebek.
For how much?
Surprise me, you filthy *******.
Ok, that's completely unnecessary. Months that start with Feb for $800. This is the only month that begins with Feb. Mr. Trebek?
FEBTOBER!
No. Calista Flockheart?
What is...Febturday?
No.
SHE SAID TURD!
I hate you. The answer was February. It was last month.
Aha! A trick question!

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Dear Calgary;

I love when in the middle of May, I wear sandals, shorts, a basketball jersey and no coat to work because it's 72° at 4, then when I'm done at 12:30, I come outside to 29°, four inches of snow and a blizzard. Really makes the twelve minute walk to my truck a lot of fun. As does having to scrape the Windows.

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
Dear Calgary;

I love when in the middle of May, I wear sandals, shorts, a basketball jersey and no coat to work because it's 72° at 4, then when I'm done at 12:30, I come outside to 29°, four inches of snow and a blizzard. Really makes the twelve minute walk to my truck a lot of fun. As does having to scrape the Windows.

Are you from the future?:amazed:

SCanedinavian

Sep 13, 2011
Edinburgh, Scotland
Well FML, Fulham have just been relegated. If only Manchester United weren't beyond useless this season they might have had a slim chance of saving their Premier League spot. I hope Utd go through ten years of mediocrity for this. Gutted.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
Well FML, Fulham have just been relegated. If only Manchester United weren't beyond useless this season they might have had a slim chance of saving their Premier League spot. I hope Utd go through ten years of mediocrity for this. Gutted.

This LOOKS like English, but I'll be damned if I can make heads or tails of it.

PaulProteus

****ing amaxing dman
Feb 6, 2012
Raleigh, NC
I've always wondered (theoretically, of course!) how bad of an idea it would be to drive around with a cell phone jammer in your car. This flight of fancy usually strikes me when I'm flying down 40 or 440 and someone with a cellphone up to their head (or finger ****ing it in their lap) changes lanes and scrapes paint off my front bumper.

Turns out it's a $48,000 in fines -- and probably counting -- bad idea: A Florida Resident Drove Around with a Cellphone Jammer for Two Years Before Being Caught.

I'm sure the deputies enjoyed the part where their radios were jammed, too.

rocky7

DAT 13
Feb 9, 2013
God's country
The Kentucky Derby is quite the spectacular event. may actually open an account and place a bet today. I'll see. so many options to consider.

eg.: Superfecta Box

Samraat
Dance With Fate
Medal Count
Vicars In Trouble

potential big payouts with little risk.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Roy Hibbert better get his **** together if the Pacers have a fighting chance against the Heat, or the Hawks, or whoever they would face in the second round should they win this game 7.

Seriously, the Pacers losing today would be a bigger chokejob than the San Jose Sharks.

gocanes88

Jan 14, 2007
Fayetteville, NC
This LOOKS like English, but I'll be damned if I can make heads or tails of it.
He's talking about the highest level of soccer in England (and one of the highest levels of soccer in the world). Imagine if the bottom three teams in the NHL got sent to the AHL for the next season. That's what happened to Fulham. I'm assuming Manchester United lost to one of the teams Fulham was trying to leapfrog in order to avoid relegation.

The Kentucky Derby is quite the spectacular event. may actually open an account and place a bet today. I'll see. so many options to consider.

eg.: Superfecta Box

Samraat
Dance With Fate
Medal Count
Vicars In Trouble

potential big payouts with little risk.
I had Tapiture #fail

Buenos Necas

lets go canes
Jul 18, 2009
Raleigh, NC
He's talking about the highest level of soccer in England (and one of the highest levels of soccer in the world). Imagine if the bottom three teams in the NHL got sent to the AHL for the next season. That's what happened to Fulham. I'm assuming Manchester United lost to one of the teams Fulham was trying to leapfrog in order to avoid relegation.

Yeah, 1-0 against Sunderland. I'm happy that Jozy will get to stay in the premier league.

GinoLucia2217

Great Plains
Dec 1, 2013
Probably Minnesota

Just imagine if the NHL did this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad