OT: Off Topic Thread XV: Behold my army of Predators!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CioCio

May 13, 2006
Greensboro, NC
Man, Paul Reiser has changed. Also, LOL @ the dude in the back left whom I only recognize as the rapist in Shawshank Redemption. TV syndication really drills peoples' certain roles in your head.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
1979897_799675350053478_4552199467961058427_n.jpg

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
I'm still confused by this Sterling thing. Elderly, wealthy, well known delusional racist makes delusional racist comments offhand. Wasn't everyone perfectly aware he was a racist like 10 years ago? In my experience older and wealthier these guys get they don't become less racist.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
So just walked through the brickyard and saw a dead bear lying on a bench...yeah. #statecollege

Clearly a dastardly prank by those damn kids from Chapel Hill.

May I suggest placing a dead cow in the Old Well as a form of retaliation ;)

EDIT: Finlandia just told me on facebook he pees in it every time he's in Chapel Hill. That's probably sufficient :laugh:

PaulProteus

****ing amaxing dman
Feb 6, 2012
Raleigh, NC

This is amazing to me, having watched Aliens for the first time the week it hit VHS. Vasquez FTW!

I'm still confused by this Sterling thing. Elderly, wealthy, well known delusional racist makes delusional racist comments offhand. Wasn't everyone perfectly aware he was a racist like 10 years ago? In my experience older and wealthier these guys get they don't become less racist.

Everyone knew it. Even I knew it, and I follow the NBA with about the same level of interest I follow water polo.

The amazing thing to me is that he was about ready to receive his 2nd "achievement" award from the NAACP, who apparently were only interested in his fat stacks of cash.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
Here's my conspiracy based on no facts, no real care in the world about any if the people involved and an extremely limited knowledge of the situation in general.

Magic Johnson wants to own an NBA team in LA. The Lakers are obviously out, so he wants the Clippers. He gets the mistress to bait the obvious racist into saying racist things. Poof, banned for life, Magic gets the Clippers and probably at a hefty discount. /remove tinfoil hat

Finlandia WOAT

js7.4x8fnmcf5070124
May 23, 2010
That bear thing is sickening. Who the **** would do that?

My guess: 100 years ago, a group of students locked a live black bear in Pullen Hall (the student union at the time) in protest of mandatory Church service for students.

Fast forward to today; a group of students tried to recreate the prank (might have something to do with the upcoming Library cuts), but botched it (too much tranquilizer). Bear either died along the way, or the trigger happy member of the party freaked.

Personally, I don't know what's worse: the people with the bear puns/jokes and clearly think this is hilarious, or the people who are getting butthurt at the group above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad