OT: Off Topic Thread XV: Behold my army of Predators!

Status
Not open for further replies.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
Dear cfl....

What the **** is a red black?

I don't think I've ever seen a Red Black CFL. The ones I've seen are always just plain white light...

cfl.jpg

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Rest In Peace Classic Megaman. Cause of Death: massacre at the hands and appendages of Nemesis, just to become Capcom's official mascot in light of this obsession towards zombies.

It's funny cause none of the new games even have zombies. My favorite were the original 3 and especially 0. Rebecca Chambers in that unlockable, tiny, all leather get up :amazed::naughty:

I liked Mega Man 9 and even 10 wasn't bad for what it was.

ADifferentTim

Knowledgeable & Pure
Dec 18, 2013
LACo/IE; SoCal
It's funny cause none of the new games even have zombies. My favorite were the original 3 and especially 0. Rebecca Chambers in that unlockable, tiny, all leather get up :amazed::naughty:

I liked Mega Man 9 and even 10 wasn't bad for what it was.

Is Classic Megaman in Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3? Nope; Nemesis is. Was Classic Megaman the final reveal in vanilla Marvel VS CAPCOM 3? Nope; Hsien-ko was. Did Classic Megaman receive a Hollywood appearance? Nope; Nemesis did.

I still remember earlier this decade when Seth Killian and Svensson from Capcom told Megaman fans to "have thicker skin"; yet, someone asked "Since zombie apocalypse happened in Miami...how about #NemesisForCapcomMascot? And that was asked concurrent to the cannibalism case that happened in Miami back in 2012. A month later, he left Capcom altogether.

Hypocritical of Seth, no?

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
So ice soccer is apparently a thing. And Wolfsburg and Schalke both have teams...

Ah Wolfsburg. Home of the Wolfsburg Grizzly Adams, quite possibly my favorite DEL team name.

Went to the Triple-A Home Run Derby last night - the winner was a Mets prospect named Allan Dykstra who played college ball for Wake Forest. Justhereforthefights was QUITE pleased by this turn of events, especially after Durham Bull Mikie Mahtook failed to hit a single homer and got eliminated in the first round.

Quite possibly the most interesting thing though, was the warm-up act, the Long Haul Bombers, a sort of barnstorming group that does HR derby type things with softballs and composite bats. Seeing a guy hit balls onto the roof of Diamond View II (the building that Tobacco Road is in) was just a little insane.

Finnish Jerk Train

lol stupid mickey mouse organization
Apr 7, 2008
Raleigh
Started House of Cards. Good show.

I've been watching that with my girlfriend. It's a good show, but I definitely can't multitask with that one. I miss too many important things because her dog always wants to play while we're watching it (and if you ignore her, she'll just bark until you do something). I feel like I'd enjoy it more if I were watching it by myself... or if that dog would just take a nap and stop distracting me. That has to be the clingiest animal I've ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad