OT: Off Topic Thread XV: Behold my army of Predators!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gocanes88

Jan 14, 2007
Fayetteville, NC
Subliminal messages from Mike Miller.

http://instagram.com/p/qQCrGtvyKS/
This is getting ridiculous... the whole free agency drooling thing (mainly LeBron but others, too) is exactly why I hate the NBA and why I love the NHL. The Blackhawks quietly lock up their two franchise cornerstones, while there's a huge freaking soap opera and pathetic tug-of-war over where LeBron, Melo, Bosh, etc. will go. "Pick us! Pick us!"... ugh.

$63 million for Gordon Hayward. The NBA has gone mad, can't blame these players for continuing to opt out if owners are this dumb.
Sounds like the Jazz will match, though... so the almost-hero won't be coming to NC.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
In the past 6 days I've seen 3 people wearing Lebron Cavalier jerseys. Also saw a guy wearing a #23 hat with the Cavs logo on it.

#itsasign #endoftheworldasweknowit #theraptureishere #hellfrozeover #yolo #thuglife

TheOllieC

cajun filet
Jul 12, 2013
Charlotte, NC
I don't like NBA but would pay attention to it a bit more if Lebron actually played here again.

If he doesn't come back then **** NBA.

HisIceness

Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
SportsCenter @SportsCenter
Chris Bosh has decided to sign with Rockets if LeBron James leaves Heat. (via @Chris_Broussard & @WindhorstESPN)

I'm sure this would make Carolinas Identity happy.

Brock Anton

flames #badnwagon
Nov 8, 2009
Westerly, RI
Bosh would be such a good fit next to Howard. I wonder if that happens they'd sign someone like Pierce on a MLE because Parsons is all but gone to Dallas (I love Parsons, but he's not worth that, at least not yet).

Beverley - Harden - Pierce - Bosh - Howard would be a very, very good starting 5.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
SportsCenter @SportsCenter
Chris Bosh has decided to sign with Rockets if LeBron James leaves Heat. (via @Chris_Broussard & @WindhorstESPN)

I'm sure this would make Carolinas Identity happy.

I make a lot of fun out him, but he's the perfect stretch 4 for us. He was the number 1 pick and pop defender last year and third I believe in mid range jump shot shooting %. I'd pass on Pierce as anything other than a 12-15 minute role player though.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
Of all the basketball players named on this last page I recognize James' and Jordan's. Clearly if an NBA question comes up in trivia anytime soon I'm boned.

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
Rick Bonnell ‏@rick_bonnell 21m
PJ Hairston says he met Josh Gordon at a grocery store in the Triangle, and they chose to swap cars for the night.

Oh, okay then. That makes everything better.:help:

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
thats okay we will just sell suarez and then
tumblr_inline_mjoxd7mxra1qz4rgp.jpg

HisIceness

Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Rick Bonnell ‏@rick_bonnell 21m
PJ Hairston says he met Josh Gordon at a grocery store in the Triangle, and they chose to swap cars for the night.

Oh, okay then. That makes everything better.:help:

This makes a lot of sense.

Hey any of you want to swap cars for a day with me?

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Bolton will take him. I offer two Polluted Deltas, a Black Lotus and a foil Grandmother Sengir.

Deal???????

Yeah, Wanderers *****!

(on another note, even though I love the way the Gunners play, and followed Fullham for a while, part of me is toying with the idea of pulling for Leeds just to bask in the haterade)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad