OT: Off Topic Thread XV: Behold my army of Predators!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
So I was watching that old Cleveland tourism video from years ago (the one that talks about the economy being based on LeBron James and all that), and right as it ended the news that LeBron was going back was announced.

I am a prophet. Bow down to me.

Lucky Lindy

Jun 24, 2012
Stockholm
So I was watching that old Cleveland tourism video from years ago (the one that talks about the economy being based on LeBron James and all that), and right as it ended the news that LeBron was going back was announced.

I am a prophet. Bow down to me.

So now you're going to watch clip from our SC-victory, and then we will win SC?

#satin #god

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
LeBron or Manziel

Which one will be hated by Cleveland fans first?

My money is on Johnny Foozeball. LeBron is at least, a local boy. I think Manziel continues his shenanigans and quickly wears out his welcome with the Dawg Pound faithful. I also predict Manziel winds up as a greasy spot on the turf at Heinz Field the first time the Browns and Steelers play in da Burgh. The clash of personalities alone between him and Troy Polamalu (a man whose off the field interests include playing the piano, growing orchids, making furniture, and the study of early Christianity) is amazing - all the more reason I'd love to see Troy bury him.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
LeBron or Manziel

Which one will be hated by Cleveland fans first?

johnny-manziel-rolling-bills-bathroom-money.jpg

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
All you need to know about Miami sports fans, is to watch that clip last year of literally the *ENTIRE* stadium leaving game 6, then trying to get back in.

Also, Chris, he left, hurry up and sign with Houston so we can send that bum Lin to Philly.

Brock Anton

flames #badnwagon
Nov 8, 2009
Westerly, RI
Lin to the Lakers!?!?!?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Chicago or New York? Need to dump salary? Call Mr. Sam Hinkie.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Lin to the Lakers!?!?!?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Chicago or New York? Need to dump salary? Call Mr. Sam Hinkie.

Tragic news. All the young ladies in Philly has a sad :(

10533795_10152491991975709_2534668909090833851_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad