OT: Off-Topic Thread Episode IX: Jarome Jiginla

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAKAN LOOB

Oct 5, 2013
Has anyone here in Calgary, ever used one of those Cellphone screen repair shops that are usually in Strip-malls, and if so would you recommend one?

May 27, 2012
Earth
Whoops. I guess I hit the nerves of Oilers fans. I wasn't trying to, but the the guy took offence to it or something. All I said maybe some Oilers fans converted to being Flames fan, due to the large turnout at the game last night.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Whoops. I guess I hit the nerves of Oilers fans. I wasn't trying to, but the the guy took offence to it or something. All I said maybe some Oilers fans converted to being Flames fan, due to the large turnout at the game last night.

p5yeaxs.gif

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
So my dad's got a place in Arizona and he's got some of the artificial turf used in the Super Bowl in his backyard because they were just going to throw it out so he and his buddies grabbed enough to landscape their backyards. He showed me a picture and there's a yardline right down part of it :laugh:

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
So my dad's got a place in Arizona and he's got some of the artificial turf used in the Super Bowl in his backyard because they were just going to throw it out so he and his buddies grabbed enough to landscape their backyards. He showed me a picture and there's a yardline right down part of it :laugh:
that's kind of awesome

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary

We should go there and throw an epic party! I love Arizona!

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Oh. So I take it you're Mrs. Hox's +1? I was hoping she'd have a red headed friend for my buddy AF.
You don't brign fruit to an orchard my friend. I also have an affinity for latina women :naughty:

I'm sure there are some illegals looking for green cards......

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
I bought firecrackers today!!! :yo::naughty:

I still have those boxes from the kitchen fire and if I put sand in them, I think it'll work great as a base. But who knows, gunna have to find out!

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Remember those poppers?

F82MAU0FQJ6J4ZT.LARGE.jpg

When I was little, a friend and I unrolled a few boxes and put them into a coffee filter to make a big one. The super popper left a big black circle on the pavement haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad