OT: Off-Topic Thread Episode IX: Jarome Jiginla

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2012
Earth
I was at Market. We must be soulmates though. <3

I haven't had NY Fries in forever though. Felt like I earned it since I finish up Insanity this week. ;)

NY Fries is pretty good. Great poutine!

wcF8O8z.png

EoV0Qpl.png

DiOykXa.png

Last edited:

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
I was at Market. We must be soulmates though. <3

I haven't had NY Fries in forever though. Felt like I earned it since I finish up Insanity this week. ;)

As you know I 'finished' up mine and I am still living off the post-celebration glory:

'Oh yeah these Belgian waffles are really bad for me, but did you know I just finished two months of insanity?!! I have earned this.'

'Maybe I don't need to have three pieces of pie, but did you know I just finished two months of insanity?!! I have earned this.'

'Well sure a whole pizza is too much for one person to be eating, but did you know I just finished two months of insanity?!! I have earned this.'

:laugh:

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
As you know I 'finished' up mine and I am still living off the post-celebration glory:

'Oh yeah these Belgian waffles are really bad for me, but did you know I just finished two months of insanity?!! I have earned this.'

'Maybe I don't need to have three pieces of pie, but did you know I just finished two months of insanity?!! I have earned this.'

'Well sure a whole pizza is too much for one person to be eating, but did you know I just finished two months of insanity?!! I have earned this.'

:laugh:

:laugh: That's the spirit. Didn't you finish that like a week ago though? :p:

I'm starting a cut next week anyways so I'm living it up with questionable diet choices this week while I still don't feel guilty lol.

Sean Monahan

JIMMIES ARE RUSTLED
Nov 25, 2011
Murrica
I remember that cups song of hers or whatever and how my then roommates bumped that **** non-stop for a week

PTSD oh god

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Tfw your prof sends an ominous email to the class about how the quiz marks were "disappointing"

:|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad