OT: Off-Topic Thread - 2018 - It's summertime summertime sum sum summertime

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoss75

Nov 8, 2008
Cambridge, MA
Predictions are looking worse and worse..

essCiOATSYuEiK0fTITBww.png

Patrice37

Jul 19, 2006
I hope you can make it out of here

Snow isn't supposed to start until late morning so I should be good. I could've gone tomorrow night but it's my girlfriends birthday and I wasn't about to broach that subject with her...

Reactions: BMC

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012
The boy's 12th birthday is coming up on the 31st and all he asked for was tix to the Bs game that day against Florida. I had been looking at tix for awhile waiting for a deal, but the prices have been staying ridiculously high and are only going to get worse.

Timing is everything. Busted my ass the last few weeks closing a big deal for the firm and they told me I could have a pair of the firm's seats (ridiculous seats on the aisle in Club 141)......they gave me 3 games to choose from and 1 of them was the game on 31st.

He's gonna lose his mind.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
The boy's 12th birthday is coming up on the 31st and all he asked for was tix to the Bs game that day against Florida. I had been looking at tix for awhile waiting for a deal, but the prices have been staying ridiculously high and are only going to get worse.

Timing is everything. Busted my ass the last few weeks closing a big deal for the firm and they told me I could have a pair of the firm's seats (ridiculous seats on the aisle in Club 141)......they gave me 3 games to choose from and 1 of them was the game on 31st.

He's gonna lose his mind.

lucky kid. I was gonna say. They always have cheap seats at the re- sale window before the games.

Reactions: eightspokedb

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012
15 degree windchill right now.

10-12 inches tomorrow.

Baseball starts in ten days.

Happy Spring everyone.

Just heard on the radio that the Sox will be charging fans $10 for the privilege of showing up next week to help shovel out Fenway Park in preparation for the new season.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
I can't get into the podiatrist in my practice until April 5. I called for an appointment last week. I can't believe this is lasting as long as it has.

Anyone have any good exercises that keep you off your feet? My gym does have a pool, but I'm not really sure I know I how to swim for fitness. I'm more of a doggy paddle/float around/slow freestyle kind of girl.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
I can't get into the podiatrist in my practice until April 5. I called for an appointment last week. I can't believe this is lasting as long as it has.

Anyone have any good exercises that keep you off your feet? My gym does have a pool, but I'm not really sure I know I how to swim for fitness. I'm more of a doggy paddle/float around/slow freestyle kind of girl.
When you get in the pool, use the side of it as a bar and point and flex your foot in the water. You can also wing your leg back and forth to stretch your hip and thighs.

Most types of stretching can be done in the water using the wall and side of the pool for resistance/balance

As for swimming, use a kickboard and you can hold it to your chest and just kick down the length of the pool.

Slow freestyle is also fine and if you want to modify, keep your head out of the water..

I miss swimming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad