Blue Jays Discussion: Off-season discussion: Two signings. Rinse, Repeat add 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discoverer

Apr 11, 2012
dumb-and-dumber-gag.gif

Jimmy Firecracker

Fire Sheldon.
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
Anyway, after Leonard and now this, I’m never getting involved with a “star watch” ever again. It’s embarrassing to have thousands of people tracking flights only to have the rug pulled out from under us at the last moment. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

And Soto has been traded to the Yankees. Jays left standing with their dicks in the wind. Fantastic.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
That sucks.. at least he goes to the NL.

That’s a big contact and I have concerns about his pitching status once he gets healthy though

trellaine201

Feb 10, 2010
Left coast
The sad part is that despite being willing to spend half a billion dollars on Shohei, the Jays likely won't spend a fraction of that to bring in multiple, other good players.

Most ridiculous contract I've ever seen. Let alone for a DH.
They do say sometimes the best deals are the ones you don’t make! That’s a huge committment imo.

Reactions: Rude Dog

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
$700M wow. I think way more than initially thought.

I'm guessing they used yesterday's shenanigans to extract another $100 million out of the LA Dodgers, feigning Toronto. Letting it leak he might be on the outs and when the Dodgers came back to the table with more money they hit pause on the Toronto angle.

It's too bad it had to be the Blue Jays playing the role of decoy.

This city needs to get its sports scene dignity back in a bad way.

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019
Anyway, after Leonard and now this, I’m never getting involved with a “star watch” ever again. It’s embarrassing to have thousands of people tracking flights only to have the rug pulled out from under us at the last moment. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame one me.

And Soto has been traded to the Yankees. Jays left standing with their dicks in the wind. Fantastic.
I guess 200 million for Bellinger is next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad