Observations, Part XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

TitansVolsPreds615

Feb 19, 2015
I'm really too nervous to watch these games. I don't enjoy them while they're going on. It's only after they're over and Preds won that a feeling of euphoria overcomes me. I go back and rewatch the key moments and only then appreciate them fully. That's weird. But I'll be sitting, er., that is, standing there watching, living and dying with every moment. I don't know what I'll do if they reach the conference finals. I worry for my health.

Many of my friends have become casual fans during the playoff run. They always want me to host a viewing party or go to a bar to watch and I am jealous of how they stay off the emotional roller coaster. The Preds win and they celebrate and move on quickly if we lose.

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
I'm really too nervous to watch these games. I don't enjoy them while they're going on. It's only after they're over and Preds won that a feeling of euphoria overcomes me. I go back and rewatch the key moments and only then appreciate them fully. That's weird. But I'll be sitting, er., that is, standing there watching, living and dying with every moment. I don't know what I'll do if they reach the conference finals. I worry for my health.
You're not alone here.

I've had a this awful nervous feeling since I got out of bed today.

I've said all along, I'm not a guy that is overwhelmed by winning as much as I'm a guy that has an extreme hate for losing....

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
You're not alone here.

I've had a this awful nervous feeling since I got out of bed today.

I've said all along, I'm not a guy that is overwhelmed by winning as much as I'm a guy that has an extreme hate for losing....

The emotion when losing is 7 times more powerful than the emotion when winning. So you might not be the only one :laugh:.

PREDilection

Little Doodle
Nov 10, 2014
Whatever happens tonight I just want to say what a pleasure it's been to cheer on this team with everyone on this board. I only have a few hockey friends and none have the knowledge or passion as the fans in this board. Thank you all for greatly enhancing the joy of following this amazing team.

Alright, enough cheesy. Just ****ing win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad