Pre-Game Talk: NYR vs ARI - 10/26/17 @7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
The game is tomorrow, and I`m excited to see how this spin out - maybe AV knows what he is doing and surprise us all with a W. :)
Hopefully Miller & Zucc is on the same line this game, cross fingers.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
The game is tomorrow, and I`m excited to see how this spin out - maybe AV knows what he is doing and surprise us all with a W. :)
Doesn't look to be that way, but who knows what line combos AV will do on the fly if shit hits the fan.

Reactions: Ori

FultonReed

derailer of threads
Jul 28, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
Zucc and DD together, huh? Kreider will look like a giant on that line

hoping for the best, here. and pumped for that Stepan montage.

Revel

Dark Sky Enthusiast
Oct 20, 2015
Dunning–Krugerville

How you can be excited about anything this team does at this point is remarkable. :laugh:

Reactions: Ori

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
"Those aren't boos, Joe, those are Zuu... Buuuuu... maybe they are Boos."
No, it was boos last game in MSG - no one in Ranger Town is happy, nor is Glen Sather. :)
Anyway it will be interesting to see what is going to occur in near future.

mrhockey193195

Nov 14, 2006
Denver, CO
I would go with:

Miller-Zib-Zucc (18 min)
Kreider-Hayes-Nash (16 min)
Vesey-DD-Buch (14 min)
Grabner-Nieves-Fast (12 min)

I hate breaking up Vesey-Hayes-Fast, but the above gives us some variety. 1st line has a ton of skill and work ethic, though not great defensively. Second line gives us a ton of size, great board play and puck protection (particularly from Hayes and Nash), and guys that can/should crash the net. Third line has a "grinder" (Vesey), a playmaker (DD), and a "shooter" (Buch - I know he's more of a playmaker himself, but he can really shoot the puck). And then we have a fourth line that would be good defensively and great on the forecheck.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
My #1 hope as a fan right now is seeing Lundqvist play better. I'm starting to get really concerned that he may really be sliding down the decline curve like the banana splits here.

The team's poor performance can be rectified. But anything we do over the next 2-3 years is contingent on quality goaltending.

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
Raanta comes through with a shutout victory, renounces NY pizza and pretends that he loves 165 degree winters in his post game presser.

A true knife twist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad