Confirmed with Link: [NYR/NSH] Michael Del Zotto for Kevin Klein

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holocene

Mar 10, 2011
Toms River, NJ
Not sure how I feel about this yet. I'll reserve judgement for now! Hope this means they know that Staal is staying. I know they wanted to move DZ anyway but I think knowing that your 2nd pairing LHD plans to be here long term helped with the decision.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Not sure how I feel about this yet. I'll reserve judgement for now! Hope this means they know that Staal is staying. I know they wanted to move DZ anyway but I think knowing that your 2nd pairing LHD plans to be here long term helped with the decision.

Has Staal said anything w/r/t that?

Punxrocknyc19*

You cry that we're soft, they add a tough d-man capable of playing good D. You cry more.

well he is suppose to be a defensive dman and -11 this year so far is not a good sign.. and id rather have someone a bit tougher like a Mark Stuart Adam McQuaid type guy.. someone with a bit more size..

BarbaraAlphanse

What I personally believe this means is that McIlrath will be traded and isn't in the team's long term plans.

Dec 13, 2010
Best part of the trade: Girardi is a UFA after this season. We could easily lose him. Klein can play top 4 minutes if we lose Girardi. OR the Rangers could go move Girardi at the deadline now and it wouldn't be as painful. I'd rather slot Kevin Klein into my top 4 than Del Zotto or Moore.

dmjt4160

Jun 27, 2011
Short term, this has to help right? If Klein can help steady the d regardless of what pair its a nice boost. Lots of freaking out about having to resign so many guys this offseason so this helps there as well.

Raspewtin

May 30, 2013
well he is suppose to be a defensive dman and -11 this year so far is not a good sign.. and id rather have someone a bit tougher like a Mark Stuart Adam McQuaid type guy.. someone with a bit more size..

So you'd rather worse defensemen that fight more?

Alright.

Punxrocknyc19*

a lot of Predators fans hate this trade :laugh: they know Del Zotto stinks and didnt want Klein traded :amazed:

Dec 13, 2010

The goalies behind Kevin Klein are Carter Hutton, Devan Dubnyk, and Marek Mazenec. He could easily be a -50

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
This could really hurt someday. Gearing up for the Cup run I see. Callahan will be traded for Jagr next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad