Recalled/Assigned: #NYR have recalled forward Ryan Bourque and defenseman Chris Summers

Doctor King Schultz

Garian Maborik
May 3, 2012
NYC
Wonder who's getting the scratch? Glass or Shepard? Should be Glass... Probably will be Shepard. Idk why he looked really good last Thursday. Especially transition in the neutral zone.

Id really like to see our 4th line.

Shepard- Moore- bourque

I don't think this means Bourque is actually playing, just sitting in the press box.

BBKers

Jan 9, 2006
Bialystok, Poland
Wonder who's getting the scratch? Glass or Shepard? Should be Glass... Probably will be Shepard. Idk why he looked really good last Thursday. Especially transition in the neutral zone.

Id really like to see our 4th line.

Shepard- Moore- bourque

Miller?
Would not like but would not be Surprised
Glen needs to get the price of that bridge Contract down :naughty:

xChrisTilDeathx

May 25, 2014
Florida
I don't think this means Bourque is actually playing, just sitting in the press box.

i think you're right, but still, I'd like to see Bourque out there. I think he's ready and deserves a perma spot on the roster. Especially over Glass. Even Lindberg, who broke out with 3 assists against providence last night, deserves a spot over Glass at this point.

Mikos87

Mar 19, 2002
Visit site
He's not playing. HFD finished it's game last night around 11 EST.

Faster player that can fill a role and not make mistakes.

NYR713

Jun 26, 2012
AV mentioned that a 13th forward is necessary in case someone gets sick or hurt in warmups. I think that's the only way Ryan sees the ice.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Glass will never come out especially against team like caps. Said it from beginning of playoffs and holding true our fourth line will not score a goal in these playoffs. Individually fast and Moore will score or contribute to a goal if they don't have glass with them. Would love to see Borque with Sheppard and Moore. Will never ever ever happen

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
Bourque might get killed if he plays against he Caps. He's very fast, not as fast as Hagelin and Kreider, but faster than Jesper Fast, so he'd immediately be our 3rd fastest forward. Obviously adding him instead of Glass would make the 4th line much faster, but the Caps are so big that I'd be concerned about Ryan's well being if he had to go up against the Caps' 4th line. If they can catch him, they can kill him.

Mikos87

Mar 19, 2002
Visit site
I think they may put him in for Sheppard who was pretty much benched late in the 3rd.

The speed element is the reason why, he'll hustle to loose pucks and force the caps to play faster. Definitely not going to win a lot of physical battles but he's a guy that can provide pace.

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
honestly, it hurts me saying this...but Glass hasnt been that bad in the playoffs. Hes actually been serviceable and doing his job.

i dont know what fancy stats say, but hes been hitting hard, going after pucks...playing pretty well tbh.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
honestly, it hurts me saying this...but Glass hasnt been that bad in the playoffs. Hes actually been serviceable and doing his job.

i dont know what fancy stats say, but hes been hitting hard, going after pucks...playing pretty well tbh.

glass has been "meh" these playoffs, better lately though, for sure.

IAMREALITY

Jul 12, 2010

I agree. He's actually improved and stepped up in ways that I had hoped others would have.

I've no problem with him in the lineup at all right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad