Confirmed Signing with Link: [NYR] F Blake Wheeler signs with the Rangers (1 year, $800k)

Bjornar Moxnes

From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
1688252844392.png

My only reaction

Ignite111

Feb 9, 2017

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
Love that he wants to be here. was he a Rangers fan growing up? Im sure he got better offers unless he only chose playoff teams.

IamNotADancer

Feb 16, 2017
Ohhhh you can’t dance. I thought u were a good dancer. U know where I can find any good dancer instructors. Any in NYC? Maybe we can take lessons together?

Lol, you can't read, can you?

Well this clears it up, I was wondering what nonsensical road you were going down when this is just a case of you not properly reading my username.

You are a bore love, go save up for the season tickets and stand in line. Everyone is welcome.

Good luck!

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
Anyone who thinks that 800k for Blake freaking Wheeler is a bad deal is insane and needs to hand in their hockey fan card.

Reactions: rahad

Ignite111

Feb 9, 2017
Lol, you can't read, can you?

Well this clears it up, I was wondering what nonsensical road you were going down when this is just a case of you not properly reading my username.

You are a bore love, go save up for the season tickets and stand in line. Everyone is welcome.

Good luck!

lol tiny dancer!! I’ll get you some lessons. Come meet me in NYC!! Maybe they will have at the garden?

Zarao71

Jul 19, 2021
Haters can't be serious. For 1 year at 800 they could throw a guy who put up .76 PPG on the 4th line.

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
Go read the WPG board during the playoffs. I've no doubt you'll find plenty.

But I'm looking for objective analysis...Not a bunch of quick takes from passionate fans who might be a tad over the top as their team is being eliminated from the playoffs.

Seider and Donuts

Jul 1, 2023
But I'm looking for objective analysis...Not a bunch of quick takes from passionate fans who might be a tad over the top as their team is being eliminated from the playoffs.
The criticism pretty heavily carried over into the summer up until his buyout.

Him coasting through the playoffs without any real effort and then bitching about Bowness publicly calling the team out for it wasn't a great look.

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
The criticism pretty heavily carried over into the summer up until his buyout.

Him coasting through the playoffs without any real effort and then bitching about Bowness publicly calling the team out for it wasn't a great look.

Thanks.

I know there can be more to more to it, but 6 points in 5 playoff games doesn't suggest "coasting."

Also even if Bowness was right about what he said, surely he could've handled it better other than outing his team to the media.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad