WWE: NXT Part 6 -- The Dream has no memory of that

Status
Not open for further replies.

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
you can go about it many ways.

Have them never attack Strong and the commentors can bring up the history and say its a bit odd.

Or have them try and recruit Strong because of the "old days" and have strong go back and forth if he will join.

Either he does and he gets great heel heat or he doesn't and gets great face heat. Think back to DDP and the NWO.

It can be an intriguing story line that will get the fans going either way you play it up.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
So, tonight was the episode where Asuka relinquishes the NXT women's championship. Really should've been the first episode after taping, but as of today the title has been vacated, which means Vacant is the first ever 2-time NXT Women's Champion. The title's been vacated one fewer time than one woman won it off of another. Asuka's reign officially ends at 523 days, which is the exact number Lex Luger held the US Title, and no one had held any title in WWE/F since Hulk Hogan dropped the WWF Title in 1988 after a 1,474-day reign. God only knows when we'll see this again.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
So, tonight was the episode where Asuka relinquishes the NXT women's championship. Really should've been the first episode after taping, but as of today the title has been vacated, which means Vacant is the first ever 2-time NXT Women's Champion. The title's been vacated one fewer time than one woman won it off of another. Asuka's reign officially ends at 523 days, which is the exact number Lex Luger held the US Title, and no one had held any title in WWE/F since Hulk Hogan dropped the WWF Title in 1988 after a 1,474-day reign. God only knows when we'll see this again.

We will see it when Asuka has a 1000 day dynasty and combines both shows women's belts.

All hail the Empress of Tomorrow

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
That was a sick move where Bononi caught Almas' kick attempt and Almas rocked him with a spinning back elbow.

Wtffff just happened to the Lars Sullivan match lol

Ohno looks a bit slimmer.

Didn't need the Ember Moon hug thing at all. Not surprising to see that mark HHH though :laugh:

Last edited:

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
Gargano shirt is dope, minus the whole shebang part

PL1001.jpg

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
We will see it when Asuka has a 1000 day dynasty and combines both shows women's belts.

All hail the Empress of Tomorrow

Some people would complain. I however would love. Every Asuka match felt like such a big deal and she has this aura around her. The longer her reign went the more intrigued I got.

Theres plenty of talent to feed Asuka for a long reign. Don't screw this up WWE. (although they already did with Sasha and Bayley)

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Also rewatched Bate vs Dunne from Chicago. My god that match was amazing, glad JR got to call it as well. Definitely a MOTYC.

Does Vince and co have any plans on using either of these two on the main roster ever? Their both young and better than 85% of the main roster :laugh:

imagine some of the match ups like Bate/Dunne vs Rollins/AJ/Nakamura/Joe/Balor/Cena

Mustache Mountain vs Sheild!?!?!?

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Also rewatched Bate vs Dunne from Chicago. My god that match was amazing, glad JR got to call it as well. Definitely a MOTYC.

Does Vince and co have any plans on using either of these two on the main roster ever? Their both young and better than 85% of the main roster :laugh:

imagine some of the match ups like Bate/Dunne vs Rollins/AJ/Nakamura/Joe/Balor/Cena

Mustache Mountain vs Sheild!?!?!?
No. British Strong Style vs Shield.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Not surprising, but no update for how the Women's title will be handled. Regal said he will address it in the coming weeks.

All we officially know is Kairi will be in the title match at Takeover

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
Ugh, they've skipped the Peyton Royce pose on the ropes two times in a row to show replays.

Bruiserweight is awesome. Hilarious when he went running back to grab the title. Cole/Fish/KOR vs Bate/Seven/Wolfy would be cool.

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
Montez Ford has break out star written all over him. He will need to ditch Dawkins eventually but I think he has all the tools.

Street Profits are in the running for me for the Dusty Classic this year.

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
If this was raw I'd be worried about how they handle Dream but being NXT this could be a money feud which should go to a takeover in a stipulation match, they both had the crowd invested as heck in that segment

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Black v Dream has huge potential.

next Takeover is gonna be lit af

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad