WWE: NXT Part 6 -- The Dream has no memory of that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
Thanks.

Awkward ending to the Gargano/Sabatelli match. Tino hits him with a good powerslam coming from the apron, then awkwardly doesn't go for a cover, instead just walks around selling a shoulder and acting like hot ****. Lets Johnny Wrestling get up and superkick him before tapping out to Gargano Escape. Looked weird.

Lacey Evans looked solid I thought. Wish she had won that match. Not sure about the hair whip move yet.

Alestair has a good voice. Cool how they sold the precision of Black Mass by having him knock the microphone out perfectly. I wasn't a fan of Clark until just now. I was like "ugh, Alestair doing that sitting thing is getting really lame", but it was super dope when Clark went down to his knees. Crowd loved it too. Excited for this one. Clark's promo material was really good.

Moustache Mountain going to the Dusty Classic? Good way to get hese guys on TV more. Trent Seven still killing the dad bod game.

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
So who can everyone see in the Dusty Classic?

TM61
Heavy Machinery
Orcan+Burch
Mustache Mountain
Tino+Moss
Street Profits

Anyone remember how many teams they had last year?

I guess we can add Eally(sp??) Brothers
ReDragon

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
So who can everyone see in the Dusty Classic?

TM61
Heavy Machinery
Orcan+Burch
Mustache Mountain
Tino+Moss
Street Profits

Anyone remember how many teams they had last year?

I guess we can add Eally(sp??) Brothers
ReDragon

16 teams last year

offkilter

Jan 18, 2014
I'm at the NXT house show in Lowell tonight, and for those wondering they had a tribute video for Bobby Heenan along with ten bell count. The count being something I don't think Raw or Smackdown did with their tributes.

Pretty good show so far. :)

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Wonder if they go with ROH guys vs UK guys in a 6 man. Drew has a one off with someone then the following TakeOver have the ROH guys win the tag titles and NXT title.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The last person they did that with was Dan Matha. Never saw him again. Probably about a year ago.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
Not even sure where to look during the Iconic Duo's entrance.

Goddamn Velveteen Dream got some height on that elbow drop to Rush.

They didn't even bother to get Aaliyah some new music vs Kairi Sane lol.

Drew Mac is like, absurdly large. Him and Jindy must have the same guy.

Peyton needs new music. This one is catchy, but she should have something far better.

Last edited:

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Honestly, Dakota Kai does Bayley way better than Bayley. I can get behind her over the nerd we have on the main roster.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
man, Patrick Clark makes the Velveteen Dream work.... he has it. im not sure what it is, maybe my gay side speaking, but he's great with the gimick.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Honestly, Dakota Kai does Bayley way better than Bayley. I can get behind her over the nerd we have on the main roster.

If they think she's Bayley 2.0, they'll just give her the same bad booking on the main roster.

man, Patrick Clark makes the Velveteen Dream work.... he has it. im not sure what it is, maybe my gay side speaking, but he's great with the gimick.

It won't be the greatest match ever, but he is so awesome and the feud is actually better. Aleister won't acknowledge his attention-grabbing and when he was asked about him, used his real name. It was great.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
If they think she's Bayley 2.0, they'll just give her the same bad booking on the main roster.

It won't be the greatest match ever, but he is so awesome and the feud is actually better. Aleister won't acknowledge his attention-grabbing and when he was asked about him, used his real name. It was great.
Possibly, yeah. But she comes off as way less corny and cringey than Bayley does... I think she can be a great baby face without the face palming.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Possibly, yeah. But she comes off as way less corny and cringey than Bayley does... I think she can be a great baby face without the face palming.

It doesn't matter if you're booked like a geek, which is Bayley's real problem, and it's clear they don't give her any direction to rehab her. That and they gave you the payoff to her character within the first 6 months when it should've taken 2 or 3 years.

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
Clark definitely has that "it" factor, and they have built this feud beatifully so far. My only fear is what is the ceiling on Clark with this character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad