Injury Report: Nurse, get a Nurse for Nurse

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
I like my joke.

Seriously though, this ain't great, might explain his struggles late last game.

Ah shit.

so do we see another recall now that it’s been confirmed?

I think we only have 6 D who aren’t injured right now with KK and Nurse both down?

also credit to the guy on here last night who his friend let him know about this right after the game. You called it

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
The nice thing is the schedule isn't insane either. Chicago-Dallas-Arizona-Vegas is the next 4 games. Vegas is much better now but they are still depleted and the other 3 are winnable. It sucks but it's exciting to see Broberg.
I almost think he could play if needed (if it was the playoffs) but they intentionally chose this portion of the schedule to give him some time to heal.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Props to poster last night with a LEGIT rumor. Rumor was it was a broken finger or something. I wonder if he took a bad slash by the dirty Jets?

Nurse’s game has been off all year. Trying way too hard and not letting the game just come to him. No surprise he gets injured playing like that, he’s usually quite the iron man.

Reactions: oilers'72

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018
Props to poster last night with a LEGIT rumor. Rumor was it was a broken finger or something. I wonder if he took a bad slash by the dirty Jets?

Nurse’s game has been off all year. Trying way too hard and not letting the game just come to him. No surprise he gets injured playing like that, he’s usually quite the iron man.
It sounds like it was an injury that happened earlier in the season

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003

I think the report said it was injured from before so my guess is it’s something he could theoretically play through if they really needed it. But since they’re 12-4 and the schedule is both light and not overly insane in terms of competition I think they’re choosing to rest him now so he’s healthy later.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
It sounds like it was an injury that happened earlier in the season
“Nurse played almost three minutes of overtime, as he played through the injury. After the game, when the adrenaline wears off, he was in some discomfort.”

That makes it sound like it was during the game. Unless there’s a press conference I missed lol. I’m just going off the Oilers nation article.

GOilers88

#DustersWinCups
Dec 24, 2016
Everyone needs to step up and fill the void.

I also hope people aren't expecting Broberg to step in and be a big part of that cause I feel like it's a set up to failure. Gonna need the entire d-corps to amp it up.

Reactions: McTonyBrar

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I don’t think it’s a serious injury. If it was the playoffs they’d probably come up with some sort of thumb brace he could wear inside his glove and he’d probably still play.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Are we sure Klef isn't healing? Get his ass over here.

I'm viewing it as a blessing. Much like how Skinner is looking better due to a Smith injury. This will give Bro a nice look (I've been worried he'd be called up and play 8 minutes). It's most likely 4 games and one of them is Arizona. We have a big points lead. Injuries happen.. this is a huge one since he's played over 30 minutes several times already. Might also teach Tipp to balance out minutes a little more.

If you're going to have, a very rare, Nurse injury.. this was the best possible time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad