Low Effort GDT "Nucks @ Sens, Tonight 7:00pm TSN5, RDS2, SNP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
How is that on the coach?
He’s coaching the bench A.

but why does he only change norris when we get the faceoff ? Tkatchuk can barely move

and then guess who’s gassed? The other guy he kept on. Guess who makes the bad change? Chabot. At the behest of the coach.

I mean. What’s the coaches job exactly

Reactions: Fuhrious

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
You don't think the coach is responsible when the entire roster's defensive IQ drops off a cliff?
It hasn’t dropped off a cliff. It’s been our offensive D making that same blind pass over and over. All they have to do is take a quick peek.

Answer

Dec 17, 2006
Edmonton
Boggles my mind that Tkachuk starts 3on3, let alone staying the entire time Also just realize that he can't skate backwards? or just don't know basics of playing defense?

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Change was brutal, Chabot glidded off, the guy getting on was slow to get on, tkachuk fell trying to close his gap, and im not sure but it seemed like Batherson was heading the wrong way...

Oh well, they played a pretty good game, clean up the turnovers or fix the pp and thats a W

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
Why did they take Stutzle out and put Tkachuk right back in while he was already on for 2 minutes straight.
Tkachuk had a 36 second shift, followed by a 40 second shift.

I fail to see 2 minutes straight there.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
There was a whistle and Tkachuk and Chabot should have changed. That's on the coach and no one else.

...and the two players. Got to step up and say hey, I need a few seconds to get some wind. Staying out there when you know you're gassed doesn't help the team.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
He’s coaching the bench A.

but why does he only change norris when we get the faceoff ? Tkatchuk can barely move

and then guess who’s gassed? The other guy he kept on. Guess who makes the bad change? Chabot. At the behest of the coach.

I mean. What’s the coaches job exactly

It had nothing to do with Tkachuk being gassed. It 100% had to do with Chabot taking a really bad line change, leaving Tkachuk stuck in no-mans-land.

Reactions: Speatleysson

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
I’m also not sure what tkatchuk is doing. You’re dead tired I feeling like skating straight toward the dude and diving is not what to do

tstracuzza

Jan 18, 2017
It's literally the opposite. This season, we've been gaining entry easily with the drop pass. Our problem with the PP was a stationary PP once set up in the zone. This is probably the first game all season where we've been having trouble entering the zone on the PP.
Well we know who doesn’t watch the games

you couldn’t be more wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad