Post-Game Talk: Cr0ssch3cked

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bhamill

Apr 16, 2012
While I'm not a fan of seeing guys get hurt, watching the Rangers physically abuse Caps players is pure karma I have no problem with.
Also Wilson " challenging " Rempe to fight was pure theatrics, he knew the camera was on them and also knew Rempe wasn't going with him at that point in the game.
I don’t think he would have even dropped his gloves. Just wanted Rempe to take a penalty. I’ve said it before I’ll say it again: I’ll believe Wilson wants a fair fight with Rempe when I see it happen. Sure he might lose it and jump Rempe or go after Rempe when Matt’s at some other disadvantage but he simply does not square up with heavyweights anymore if he doesn’t HAVE to.

Reactions: HolyHagelin

IDvsEGO

Oct 11, 2016
I don’t think he would have even dropped his gloves. Just wanted Rempe to take a penalty. I’ve said it before I’ll say it again: I’ll believe Wilson wants a fair fight with Rempe when I see it happen. Sure he might lose it and jump Rempe or go after Rempe when Matt’s at some other disadvantage but he simply does not square up with heavyweights anymore if he doesn’t HAVE to.
I don’t remember him ever going after anyone bigger than him. He’s very much like Marchand in that he only goes after guys he knows he’ll beat.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
"There's a lot of the narrative out there, but he's just a big kid having fun playing hockey," captain Jacob Trouba said. "That's what we see in the locker room: The smiles. I guess (the media) sees it a little bit in the interviews − just his attitude, how grateful he is to be in this position and play hockey, his story, everything that goes into who he is.

"We have a ton of respect for him in our room. I think the players love him. He's been a big part of our team, a big part of momentum, a big part of just the attitude and the energy around the Rangers recently. That's a lot to carry for someone like him, but I think he's done a great job of it. He plays hard. He's a guy that I'll take on my team any day of the week. I think you'll hear every guy in the room say that."

Baby Punisher

Sponsor
Mar 30, 2012
Staten Island, NY
The Igor disrespect to even attempt a goalie goal in the playoffs tells the whole story.

PCE OVI
It looked like it was dead on when he launched it. Had it not been blocked it had a great shot to go in.

"There's a lot of the narrative out there, but he's just a big kid having fun playing hockey," captain Jacob Trouba said. "That's what we see in the locker room: The smiles. I guess (the media) sees it a little bit in the interviews − just his attitude, how grateful he is to be in this position and play hockey, his story, everything that goes into who he is.

"We have a ton of respect for him in our room. I think the players love him. He's been a big part of our team, a big part of momentum, a big part of just the attitude and the energy around the Rangers recently. That's a lot to carry for someone like him, but I think he's done a great job of it. He plays hard. He's a guy that I'll take on my team any day of the week. I think you'll hear every guy in the room say that."

I can't see him being taken out of the line-up. It sucks for Jonny B but it is what it is.

Reactions: TheDirtyH

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Kreider playing Halo 3 on an Xbox 360 in 2024 that he brings on the road with him pretty much fits my image of the man

it only makes more sense if it's actually just Halo on an original Xbox and he's got the AV adapters and everything
Someone on Twitter said Rempe's a Fortnite guy, Kreider's a Halo guy & Panarin is probably still playing Counter Strike 😂

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008
i4PQNrIm.gif

Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad