Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
images40S2IAHQ.jpg

Reactions: DrEasy

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Belleville plays tonight too. It'll be really interesting to see who starts in Montreal and Ottawa. I'd like to see Gustavsson get a start here.

Reactions: Deku

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
I feel like goalies who have to go back to backs this year when the opposition is rested get absolutely lit up. Even Rittich got his mup lit by us.
may happen.. Any goalie we start has a chance to get lit up depending on what's going on in front of him..
I would gamble on Daccord for stopping pucks

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
I want to see Daccord again... run with him

If Murray is already on shaky ground with his starting job, it’ll only get worse from here. He’s looking for respect and if they don’t protect him in expansion I think that’ll hurt the relationship. He came here with every intention of being a leader but his game isn’t there to do that.

Maybe him losing for the starting job is what he needs to motivate him. Seemed to be at his best when Flower was above him, and when he got the starters job his game went south. I dont really believe in these theories, but the alternative is he’s just not a very good goalie which is scarier

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
If Murray is already on shaky ground with his starting job, it’ll only get worse from here. He’s looking for respect and if they don’t protect him in expansion I think that’ll hurt the relationship. He came here with every intention of being a leader but his game isn’t there to do that.

Maybe him losing for the starting job is what he needs to motivate him. Seemed to be at his best when Flower was above him, and when he got the starters job his game went south. I dont really believe in these theories, but the alternative is he’s just not a very good goalie which is scarier
Performance based league. The game tonight won't impact any of those concerns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad