Half-Assed GDT: Nucks Blues: Its been 83 years since the last game it feels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
Schenn put himself in perfect position to steal an easy pass but somehow missed it..

Won a face off..

+2 overall

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
If Thomas gets hurt, this team is f***ed. And not because "gosh, yeah Ted, he's our #1 center" but because much of the rest of this roster isn't doing shit by comparison.

Reactions: Blueston

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
If Thomas gets hurt, this team is f***ed. And not because "gosh, yeah Ted, he's our #1 center" but because much of the rest of this roster isn't doing shit by comparison.
you subtract thomas and parayko and i fear we are right their with sharks.

ezcreepin

Dec 5, 2016
1) Thomas is elite, the question is: Is he better than Point (right) now?

2) You can see the reason the Blues drafted Perunovich. The pass to Thomas was excellent and whenhe's feeling it, he has very good offensive instincts. Will probably never be an average or plus defender though, but we'll see

Edit: I just realized brackets change your formatting wtf

Last edited:

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
Nothing of notice on that shift but he did make the good play of getting the puck deep.. then missed a chance to block the puck behind the net..

+3 overall

TheOrganist

Don't Call Him Alex
Feb 21, 2006
Perunovich shows enough flashes that I think he’d be fine as a 3rd pair, #2 PP QB if we had a better supporting cast. That was an elite pass.

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
2) You can see the reason the Blues drafted Perunovich. The pass to Thomas was excellent and when he's feeling it, he has very good offensive instincts. Will probably never be an average or plus defender though, but we'll see
Yeah, Perunovich has outstanding offensive instincts. It's just that he's so offensively-focused that he'll ignore the defensive part of the game because he's trying to do so much on offense, and it's been happening for so long that it shows when he just has to play basic defense.

Talking about Lauren MacInnis: [paraphrasing, but it's pretty close] "she's the 2nd MacInnis to play professional hockey, after her father."

Wow, f*** you Ryan and your 27 NHL games (and your 299 AHL games).

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
Schenn with a steal and a turnover.. then I think he was running out of gas on the rush down the wing… falls down and looks awkward..

+3 overall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad