Post-Game Talk: NSH Predators @ CHI Blackhawks - 10/14/2017: "3 In A Row and It's A Streak" Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
He was but he's been playing more of a 3rd line role.
Why does that somehow dispute my question about his abilities as a top 6 player? If he truly was better than Arvidsson or Aberg, he would be playing in place of either of them. Nothing should be given free in the NHL.

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
That was a clean hit.
Well, it WOULD have been a clean hit had the Chicago player literally embraced any of the impact.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Why does that somehow dispute my question about his abilities as a top 6 player? If he truly was better than Arvidsson or Aberg, he would be playing in place of either of them. Nothing should be given free in the NHL.

We as fans saw him being used top 6, that doesn't mean the coach or team did.

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
So we're without two our of best D-man and perhaps our best bottom-2 guy and it's really showing on every part of the ice.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
When is it okay to start suspecting if Fiala really is a top 6 player yet?

He's not yet. Not to beat a dead horse, but I've argued since the expansion draft that he could've really used a full season playing alongside Neal and learning from him. It looked promising for the two of them to build on the bit of chemistry that they showed last Spring, but, now, it seems like a small step back for Fiala, who looks a little lost. Sometimes, IMO, people just expect players to continue to develop and neglect the importance of things like tutelage.

Last edited:

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
How's pk been playing this Season? Would you trade for him back for weber?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad