Post-Game Talk: NSH Predators @ CHI Blackhawks - 10/14/2017: "3 In A Row and It's A Streak" Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
These guys and their fans are gonna be out for blood. Maybe this is finally going to turn into a two way rivalry. That would be fun.

Keep the streaks going, boys.
2 points in regulation
By hook or by crook.

Go Preds!

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
Hate seeing that we have complete control over the Hawks and not able to convert.
It only sets us up for a big momentum shift against us if the Hawks do not give up a goal or god forbid, score one
And Bonino had all the time to do anything but chuck the puck into the stands..

JustaFinnishGuy

Mar 3, 2016
Finland
Absolute domination without anything to show for it.
Takeaways; Our forecheck is in great shape.
Rinne has been very solid.

GeauxPreds

Jul 5, 2013
When is it okay to start suspecting if Fiala really is a top 6 player yet?
Honestly is he even considered on our top 6 right now? Jofa line 1 Bonino/Hartnell/Aberg 2 is fiala not on 3? or at the very least 2a 2b? I mean the "scorer" he's playing with is smith. I think he could use to simplify his game some and shoot more and try to pass less but as far as I've seen this season he hasn't really been put with guys that can help him succeed. I'd really like to see him with hartnell honestly.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Honestly is he even considered on our top 6 right now? Jofa line 1 Bonino/Hartnell/Aberg 2 is fiala not on 3? or at the very least 2a 2b? I mean the "scorer" he's playing with is smith. I think he could use to simplify his game some and shoot more and try to pass less but as far as I've seen this season he hasn't really been put with guys that can help him succeed. I'd really like to see him with hartnell honestly.

He's made several amazing passes that have led to nothing because the guy just wasn't ready. Wilson ran into the same problem alot.

JustaFinnishGuy

Mar 3, 2016
Finland
Smith has been great with the puck to start the season. Fiala has had no offense created by himself, he has mostly lived by plays by others at the start of the season.
I don't buy ''not talented enough linemates'' excuses often if the player who is expected to do something great individually isn't doing so.

GeauxPreds

Jul 5, 2013
Fwiw I'm pro fiala I'm just eternally baffled by Lavi's constant line shuffling and why he has him where he is now.

The problem is Fiala is more a setup man than a goal scorer. So I do think its fair to consider his line mates and ice time. I don't think he has looked bad so far, if anything it looks like the start to a typical sophomore slump. But I don't understand why you're questioning his ability to be a top 6 guy when he's not being used as such right now.

JustaFinnishGuy

Mar 3, 2016
Finland
32 SHOT ATTEMPTS IN THE 1ST.
That's absurd. 18 got trough, but when do you see that kind of control?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad