Post-Game Talk: NSH Predators @ CHI Blackhawks - 10/14/2017: "3 In A Row and It's A Streak" Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
Next the refs should all get sticks and red jerseys and just start playing it couldn't be any worse than this

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Guys just standing around and you wonder why they lost. Poor effort in overtime. I know they are tired but our guys are going to have to learn to move their feet and play aggressive if they want to win in overtime.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
One day we'll learn how to play 3 on 3. Maybe.

So many points lost in OT throughout the years.

Sadly I don't think that changes until Lavi is gone, why he thinks it's the way to go is beyond me.

Gratz Chicago, you won in OT at home without our top pairing and our #2 Center for the last half of the game lol.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Meh, very undeserved result. We had opportunities enough to put the game out of reach, but Hawks get blanked if refs are paying attention. Not going to lose sleep over the OT result.

OriginalName

Aug 22, 2016
Imabari, Japan
Having a hard time focusing on overtime play when everything on the play that got us there in the first place was completely botched by the refs. Getting real sick of the league being so content with incompetence.

Reactions: sparkle twin

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
The best takeaway from this is after a shaky first two, Rinne has played back to back solid games. If that keeps up we will be fine.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Also our guys need alot of work on their passing. They aren't passing well to each other. I like their effort at least especially Rinne; just not their effort in overtime by our forwards. Oh well at least we got a point even though I felt Chicago's first goal shouldn't have counted and they should have gotten a penalty for taking Irwin's stick and throwing it. The referees in the NHL just seem to get worse every year.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad