GDT: *NOT TEMPORARY* GDT - GAME 47 - JERTS @ PERDS 17-JAN-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
The Jets are up 2 points with 2 games in hand and we haven't played Nashville at home yet this season , the pressure is on Nashville alot more than the Jets in this one . Hope Nashville grips their sticks too hard all game long . :thumbu:

Reactions: Howard Chuck

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Those leaky goals against Hellebuyck that everyone hates (a la the third against the Ducks) seem to be a lot more equipment-related than that barely tipped floater from the blueline that Brossoit let in in his otherwise excellent last game.
Or Helly needs new contacts , he seems to lose sight of way more pucks this season compared to last .

Afterburner

FREE UKRAINE
Sponsor
Jun 24, 2016
Dimension C-137
LBI
But don’t worry folks he’s icing it :sarcasm:

burn.jpg

kxx

the great southern threadkill
Feb 21, 2015
Winnipeg, MO
Me (when Jets just beat Vegas who knocked us out of playoffs last year): See you only won last year because of a hot goalie / luck.

Me (if Jets lose tonight to the Preds, whom they knocked out of the playoffs last year): Whatever we beat you in the playoffs last year.

Reactions: Jets 31

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Those leaky goals against Hellebuyck that everyone hates (a la the third against the Ducks) seem to be a lot more equipment-related than that barely tipped floater from the blueline that Brossoit let in in his otherwise excellent last game.

Now we're making excuses for Helly but the loan bad goal Bro-swat let in his last 3-4 starts was a floater, well okay then....

Reactions: Jets 31

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
I hope Brossoit plays, we need this win to get some more distance to preds.

Hellebuyck has 20 wins and is 3-1 in his last 4, but sure, only Brossoit can win.

Now we're making excuses for Helly but the loan bad goal Bro-swat let in his last 3-4 starts was a floater, well okay then....

If it wasn't a floater, it wouldn't have been a bad goal ;)

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
I like the Preds fan base now, I didn’t before the playoffs but the majority were very respectful after the series.
I feel there’s plenty of mutual respect now ... having said that I hope we smoke them tonight
GJG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad