GDT: *NOT TEMPORARY* GDT - GAME 47 - JERTS @ PERDS 17-JAN-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
I feel like Brossoit should get the start as I find that he's earned it. Hellebuyck should get the start versus Dallas.

But this is the first time in a while we had to question who the starter would be. Just like how I question a sports bar the odd time.

Reactions: sipowicz

Afterburner

FREE UKRAINE
Sponsor
Jun 24, 2016
Dimension C-137
download (8).jpg

Beat the Mustard Tigers! GJG!!!!

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Come on Helly of last season , we need you eventually . Destroy Subban and the Banjo pickers of Nashville just like new country music is destroying classic country music . I don't care for country music but was forced to listen to it as a kid and i don't mind hearing the old stuff now and then like Waylon and Johnny Cash . That new stuff hurts my brain :laugh: Red solo cup . :laugh:

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
I did not see, my bad. We can delete this one, I just wanted to read about the game :)
It's all good @SLAYER, thanks for putting this one up! :thumbu:

Now back to tonight's game against the Perds... I'm pretty sure if you look up "4 point game" in the dictionary you'll see this picture... :)

CentralStandings.png

Now c'mon Jim, do that voodoo that you do so well... for the good guys, of corsi... :groucho:

corsi_jim_team_staf.jpg

And last but certainly not least...

GerJertsGer.jpg

Nov 24, 2006
Come on Helly of last season , we need you eventually . Destroy Subban and the Banjo pickers of Nashville just like new country music is destroying classic country music . I don't care for country music but was forced to listen to it as a kid and i don't mind hearing the old stuff now and then like Waylon and Johnny Cash . That new stuff hurts my brain :laugh: Red solo cup . :laugh:

You're welcome.

Kidding.

Does this shit qualify as "country music"? It's the worst.

Reactions: Jets 31

Trinity

Dec 12, 2017
Will be very interesting if Helle has another stinker tonight. This is a big game for him.

Reactions: Derfel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad