Non-Sharks NorCal Sports Thread XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Pac 12 is pretty strong this year.

So if Stanford wins the Championship game, and one of the top 4 teams loses, does that mean Stanford gets in? Maybe the game against Oregon won't be as excruciating as it was when it happened.

I disagree about the Pac-12 being strong this year. They all beat up on each other, and there was no dominant team. The "experts" said that they would challenge the SEC for the best conference this year. Instead, UCLA, Southern Cal, Arizona, Arizona State and Oregon all underachieved. Utah looked to be in good shape, but they faltered down the stretch. Washington State lost to an FCS team. Colorado sucks. Cal was alright. Oregon State was awful. And Washington was meh.

If Stanford wins next week, in my opinion, I think they should be in if Clemson or Alabama loses. But I don't think the committee would pass up putting a one loss ratings monster like Ohio State over a two loss ratings disaster in Stanford.

DonskoiDonscored

Oct 12, 2013
Just finished the Stanford game.

Good thing ND's defense was a tire fire, Stanford would've gotten pummeled otherwise.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
49ers earned their previous 7 losses. This one was dirty and deserves an *

In the words of Alex Boone: "Those refs sucked"

SpaceCoastShark

Look what the cat dragged in
Apr 8, 2009
Space Coast, FL
49ers earned their previous 7 losses. This one was dirty and deserves an *

In the words of Alex Boone: "Those refs sucked"

Yes, as a football official, I'll tell you that the Roughing the Passer call on Dial cost the 49ers the game. That was a perfectly acceptable hit, and i saw it not called in several games today. The 49ers were robbed.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Yes, as a football official, I'll tell you that the Roughing the Passer call on Dial cost the 49ers the game. That was a perfectly acceptable hit, and i saw it not called in several games today. The 49ers were robbed.

It was a terrible reactionary call. The flag for sideline interference was also terrible. No one touched the ref. The first two pi calls in the end zone were bad, too. Besides all that, they screwed up the downs twice. Just a horrific performance by that crew

Tkachuk4MVP

32 Years of Fail
Apr 15, 2006
San Diego, CA
I haven't watched this much basketball since Jordan left the Bulls. The Warriors are must-see TV right now, and Steph's 25+ foot threes are getting comical.

DonskoiDonscored

Oct 12, 2013
Not sure if this belongs here, but here's some SEC Championship Football talk.

Both these Offenses/QBs are pretty poor. Such a disappointing game so far.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Believe it or not, the league had the nerve to fine Quenton Dial for his clean hit that was flagged.

Boone somehow wasn't. League is a ****ing joke.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Believe it or not, the league had the nerve to fine Quenton Dial for his clean hit that was flagged.

Boone somehow wasn't. League is a ****ing joke.

There are reports that the fine is automatic and Dial's appeal will take care of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad