Nogomyach v2.0 (football/soccer)

Avy*

Man i hate Dzagoev.Talented young player (overrated by our media ofcourse) but he is chip diver no doubts. I mean not even Gokdeniz, Pogrebnyak level diver he is closer and closer to Bystrov, Prudnikov type of chip diving and crybabysness.

MaxV

Nov 6, 2006
New York, NY
Yeah, he already has a rep among Russian refs.

I don't think he's overrated though. He's a legit elite, world-class prospect imo.

Avy*

Yeah, he already has a rep among Russian refs.

I don't think he's overrated though. He's a legit elite, world-class prospect imo.

I agree he is world-class prospect but he is not going to be NT leader at least for 2-3 years from now and i think that at some point he might lose his spot to even fat Carvalol. I abolutely love his corsess and set-p (our players always sucked in this aspect and... bum Dzagoev) but 1-on-1.. noo he is no Shava, Carvalol and never will be.
He is depends on Wagner and Zhirkov so much... Great prospect (not this overrated Spartak **** Zotov, Sovetkin, Maloyan etc.) but still prospect.

Kamensky

Mar 8, 2009
No Love for Cska here it seems. Dzagoev is the best prospect we had in years. Cska are really strong right now they will destroy the Ukrainians come thursday!

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
No Love for Cska here it seems. Dzagoev is the best prospect we had in years. Cska are really strong right now they will destroy the Ukrainians come thursday!

last time they played they lost to Shakhtar, teams are about even in talent, I hate this biased confidence..

Dzagoev is good, there are rumors though that he's older than the papers say by about 2 years. Shennikov is 17, wait for 2-3 years and than judge - we heard of super talents of Samodin, Salugin and others before - how they all ended up is known..

On the other side, you must give benefit to CSKA for trying to groom young players and give them playing time. Spartak is doing that also, but they have a real issue evaluating their talent - something is amiss there.
Lokomotie has a lot of talented youngsters but they don't seem to be getting any shot at PT..FC Moscow has some good ones stolen from Rostov...

Avy*

last time they played they lost to Shakhtar, teams are about even in talent, I hate this biased confidence..

Dzagoev is good, there are rumors though that he's older than the papers say by about 2 years. Shennikov is 17, wait for 2-3 years and than judge - we heard of super talents of Samodin, Salugin and others before - how they all ended up is known..

On the other side, you must give benefit to CSKA for trying to groom young players and give them playing time. Spartak is doing that also, but they have a real issue evaluating their talent - something is amiss there.
Lokomotie has a lot of talented youngsters but they don't seem to be getting any shot at PT..FC Moscow has some good ones stolen from Rostov...

Well you can say Dzagoev was stolen too.

Kamensky

Mar 8, 2009
Fc Moscow will finally get relegated and disappear this year along with Khimki. Samodin and Salugin never did anything with the main squad in "big" games... Does Rostov stand any chance to do some damage and what about their stadium?

Schennikov I agree let's wait but Dzagoev is already there and almost tied us the game in Dortmund...

Zenit Kiev Cska Ajax Bremen PSG Galatasaray ManCity my picks for this week.

MaxV

Nov 6, 2006
New York, NY
STOP dissing FC Moscow!

This is the only team us Torpedo fans :)() have left.

I know, I know, it's me and maybe 2 other people.

Kamensky

Mar 8, 2009
I'm expecting a big win for Zenit this week in Italy. 2-0 Zenit . I suggest you put some money on a Cska-Zenit final.

Kamensky

Mar 8, 2009
Zenit has signed Fernando Meira 30 years old Portuguese international defender, former veteran of Stuttgart(won the title in 06-07). It's probably a good signing cuz Zenit were starting to get thin on defense. He won't be abble to play in the Uefa Cup though. Let's hope Danny helps him settle in. Now let's focus on beating Udinese...

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
Rostov has no money, any place above 15th is a success. As the stand in the south were fixed, they found major problems with the Eastern stands and shut that platform down at least until may...Well you can say that Dzagoev was stolen, but not like 7 or so players from Rostov's farm by A. Shoh and FC Moscow. That guy ran the team, than bolted with the money and sold all talented young players to Moscow.

Kamensky

Mar 8, 2009
Add the fact that this stupid club as a terribly ugly stadium and absolutely no fans and that's why everyone wants them to get relegated. Actually they've lost some of their most decent players now so it could very well happen.

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
Add the fact that this stupid club as a terribly ugly stadium and absolutely no fans and that's why everyone wants them to get relegated. Actually they've lost some of their most decent players now so it could very well happen.

unfortunately they won't be going anywhere..there are others like Rostov, Tom, Khimki who don't have any money...I would love for khimki and moskva to relegate, but that won't be happening.

Kamensky

Mar 8, 2009
Didn't Khimki barely finished 14th last year? It could well happen. FC Moscow will get it for sure too.

Remember who told you last year at the beginning to watch out for Kazan and Perm <

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
I would really like Saturn, Knimki and FC Moscow get united in one club. Even though, they are rivals now, but these rivalries are too young to be too tough. Everyone will benefit from this. They will get a bigger budget, bigger fan base. And big towns like Novosibirsk or Ekaterinburg will finally get a chance to get to the premier league. It's a joke that a city like Novosibirsk does not have a team in the RPL and some country like Ramenskoe does.

VladNYC*

Watching Zenit play hurts. That said, i think CSKA might just win the whole damn thing.

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
CSKA win the whole thing? they are lucky they won against shakhtar in Moscow, in Donetsk in front of a packed stadium, I wouldn't be surprised by one bit if Donetsk goes forward.

Kamensky

Mar 8, 2009
Cska will go trough Shakhtar always chokes in Europe. Zenit will be tough but what about Zenit 4 Bayern 0...it's possible againt Udinese for sure 3-0 Zenit.

Kamensky

Mar 8, 2009
Nice draw for Rostov away to Perm. Meanwhile crappy Fc Moscow with 8imports/11 and 11 in defense lost in injury time to the 8Russians/11 dominating Dynamo. Very deserve win!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad