Nogomyach v2.0 (football/soccer)

Dima87*

I hope more Russian youngsters get a shot at RPL.

Not a concern. CSKA was playing with 7--8 Russians in the first 11 most of the season. Laudrup is very committed to developing Spartak's youngsters, Dinamo and Loko have the Kombarovs and Glushakov.

Hopefully we can find a DM somewhere in there, Mamaev's been playing a lot for us this year, but he's not a hard DM. I don't mind really, as I like my holding mids to be good passers.

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
Not a concern. CSKA was playing with 7--8 Russians in the first 11 most of the season. Laudrup is very committed to developing Spartak's youngsters, Dinamo and Loko have the Kombarovs and Glushakov.

Hopefully we can find a DM somewhere in there, Mamaev's been playing a lot for us this year, but he's not a hard DM. I don't mind really, as I like my holding mids to be good passers.

hey, there's always Aldonin - LOOOOOOL

MaxV

Nov 6, 2006
New York, NY
Guus names the new roster for Russian NT.

http://football.kulichki.net/rusnews/news.htm?44798

Вратари: Игорь Акинфеев (ЦСКА), Владимир Габулов («Динамо»), Вячеслав Малафеев («Зенит»).

Защитники: Александр Анюков («Зенит»), Алексей Березуцкий, Василий Березуцкий, Юрий Жирков, Сергей Игнашевич (все – ЦСКА), Ренат Янбаев («Локомотив»).

Полузащитники: Динияр Билялетдинов («Локомотив»), Игорь Денисов, Константин Зырянов, Игорь Семшов (все – «Зенит»), Алан Дзагоев (ЦСКА), Иван Саенко («Спартак» М), Сергей Семак («Рубин»).

Нападающие: Андрей Аршавин, Павел Погребняк (оба – «Зенит»), Евгений Савин («Крылья Советов»), Дмитрий Сычев («Локомотив»).

If this is only for educational/training purposes then I would've liked to see Prudnikov, Dzyuba and/or Glushakov. I would really like to have Guus spend some time with our talented youngsters. Maybe he can help develop them.

Savin and Saenko are ok, but they have limited upside.

VladNYC*

CSKA vs Aston Villa was a great game the other day. Love CSKA's black jerseys. Wagner love got screwed on the offside there at the end, but to get a tie in the house of Aston. Pretty good.. Hopefully cska can pull out a win on the 26th.

VladNYC*

Zenit, Cska, Dynamo Kiev, Mettalist, Shakhtor all through to the next round and they beat some good teams. WTF is going on? :handclap:

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
well if u look most of those teams lack "native" players, that's what's going! I expect CSKA - Shakhtar to be a very competitive game, will root for Metallist vs. Kiev and Zenit has Udinese - a very tough task at hand.

MaxV

Nov 6, 2006
New York, NY
3212317071-soccer-uefa-cup-round-32-aston-villa-v-cska-moscow.jpg

Last edited:

Kamensky

Mar 8, 2009
Very good game yesterday for the SuperCup. Cska with 7Russians/11 are going to win many trophies this year including the Uefa. Incredible goal by Semberas !

MaxV

Nov 6, 2006
New York, NY
What's the story with this Georgi Schennikov kid? CSKA has been playing him a lot lately.

Talented young defenseman?

Kamensky

Mar 8, 2009
They=Spartak Media

Just watched him in high pressure high quality games vs. Aston Villa and Kazan and let me tell you there's no comparaison between them.

I suggest you watch him in action again this week vs. a great Shakhtar attack. I'm not saying he's the Dzagoev of defense but definitely best prospect(well he's already playing at the highest level) in defense in a long time. By the way CSKA are the team to watch right now old Ajax is back it seems so much fun !

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
They=Spartak Media

Just watched him in high pressure high quality games vs. Aston Villa and Kazan and let me tell you there's no comparaison between them.

I suggest you watch him in action again this week vs. a great Shakhtar attack. I'm not saying he's the Dzagoev of defense but definitely best prospect(well he's already playing at the highest level) in defense in a long time. By the way CSKA are the team to watch right now old Ajax is back it seems so much fun !

I watched all those games as well...I won't make any conclusions until he's played 1,5 - 2 seasons. Not a cska fan in football (only hockey).

Kamensky

Mar 8, 2009
I'm just saying he is the best defense prospect we had in years. Who do you support in football? CSKA are a classy and terrific team lately.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad