Nogomyach v2.0 (football/soccer)

Dima87*

CSKA 3 Depor 0. Vagner my MoM and a good game for us. Really nice free kick by Alan and a nice combination on the third goal.

Dynamo81

Mar 21, 2008
Aussie in Moscow
Izmailov should definitely be in the national team. He is very good at Sporting and many regard him as one of there most important players. His only problems are he is injury prone and lacks a little in stamina. I know Hiddink wants to select him but there is in my opinion problems with Sporting/Izmailov injuries.

I would like to see Dzagoev and Izmailov starting by our next world cup qualifier in late March next year.

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
I think Hiddink has an issue with Marat not really wanting to play for NT. Dzagoev (if he keeps up his currnet play) is close to be a lock on NT, maybe soon to be a starter - while Semshov is the first man out.

Dima87*

Dzagoev and Torbinskiy suit Russia well, Semshov, Zyr, and Denisov are too short pass orientated, they don't make enough runs.

Izmailov ? Eh, he's behind in the pecking order. Still gives us even more depth in midfield.

Dima87*

Spartak were crap. We were the much better side and deserved three points let alone none. The funny thing is how happy Spartak's players were acting after the game, like they just won the CL or something.

Dima87*

Not the most talented of champions, but in the long run it's good for the RPL if it raises fan interest in Kazan. It only adds more big games for the RPL.

MaxV

Nov 6, 2006
New York, NY
This is a great thing. I want the whole country to be more interested in football.

EDIT: I forgot about Alania winning it in '95.

Kazan is the second team from outside Moscow and St. Petersburg to win it.

Congrats to them.

Last edited:

MaxV

Nov 6, 2006
New York, NY
Dynamo beat Loko 1-0.

The only goal was scored by 17-year-old striker Aleksandr Kokorin.

I hope he has a bright future.

MaxV

Nov 6, 2006
New York, NY
Good win for Zenit. They should've won the first one also.

They still have a shot, though they'll need to beat both top teams.

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
zenit should have had at least a point from the Real game and 3 from the home game vs. BATE. they are missing 3 pots and should be in n.2 spot, they cost themselves a spot in CL...

Dima87*

zenit should have had at least a point from the Real game and 3 from the home game vs. BATE. they are missing 3 pots and should be in n.2 spot, they cost themselves a spot in CL...

Zenit outplayed Real and if not for bad finishing would have won that game. Didn't see the Juve game but according to most people Zenit were the better side.

Dima87*

3-1 in front of hostile fans, great win. Spartak were really unlucky to lose I must say.

MaxV

Nov 6, 2006
New York, NY
I really like that fact that these teams are trying to break in their talented youngsters.

Here are the teenagers that are given a shot and look promising:

Alexei Ionov
Alexandr Prudnikov
Alexandr Stavpetz
Artem Dzyuba
Grigoriy Schennikov
Dmitry Ryzhov
Nikita Chicherin
Alexandr Kokorin
Fedor Smolov
Ruslan Kombalov
Arsen Goshokov
Sergey Pes'yakov

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
Pesyakov a teenager, he's been around for a while...There's another one coming up that FC Moscow stole from Rostov together with Stavpets and 6 or 7 others, he was just hurt all season long - Marenich. Scored a goal for the junior Moscow team against CSKA.

Last edited:

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
Zenit outplayed Real and if not for bad finishing would have won that game. Didn't see the Juve game but according to most people Zenit were the better side.

well I meant they had to have those points, a tie on the road with Juve would have been a luxury, but they did play pretty well, on even keel I would say. Just a silly mistake by Malafeev, cost them a point, which probably springs it's roots from the coaches, as they had to highlight DP's ability to kick them from long distance.

MaxV

Nov 6, 2006
New York, NY
Pes'yakov recently signed an extension with Shinnik.

I was hoping he would leave them after the end of the season and played for a RPL team.

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
Nigmatulin claims 2 PFL teams want him? Hard to see who needs a goaly, even the newly promoted teams Kuban (Stepanov) and Rostov (Gerus) are all set with their starters. I can only see Nalchik is Sp. Moscow takes Homich back, may be Rubin will take him as a n.2..

Vagner Love is an anymal, poker, wow.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $1,214.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Sweden vs Germany
    Sweden vs Germany
    Wagers: 1