cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
and that is?

I already wrote about it:

when u pay off referees u don't learn how to win the games yourself
when u pay off other teams - u don't learn how to win the games yourself
when u make player purchases not to strengthen your team but to split the money between the agent, buying and selling sides (paying 2,3, 4 times the players worth) - u don't strengthen your team to compete.
when your juniors team are selected based on who knows whom - u don't put forth the best product on the pitch
when your kids teams are selected by who's parents pay off the coach - u don't instill proper values into future players.

I can continue this list for a long time - I know people who work for Russian PL clubs - many don't want it this way, but can't break out of it, since the whole country is ill, not just the sports - sports are just a reflection of countries ills.

MrGeno101

Sep 11, 2008
come on guys, should have been 2:0 already....

Yes hope they can score in the second half now. They was much better team for the first half..

edit: wow they just can't score :shakehead

Last edited:

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
Irish luck...

this pretty much leaves us having to win in Slovakia (mmm....2006 anyone) a loss in Slovakia - and we won't even get a chance to qualify from a second place...pretty pathetic, considering how we dominated the game. Bill and Pav really have no place on the team, especially the first one, not today, not in his playing shape, he coast us the game ruining 3 clear scoring chances.

MaxV

Nov 6, 2006
New York, NY
Just about everyone had a great scoring opportunity and screwed it up.

As former Torpedo players, Zyryanov and Semshov are among my favorites, but a change is BADLY needed.

Armenia blew out Slovakia, which helps us a bit. But we still need a good result in Slovakia.

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
Thank You very much Armenia!

Advokat and Fursenko need to be kicked out of the NT and RFS, all I can say GTFO. Our NT reminds me the Soviet Union in the 80's - период застоя. Players who don't play for their clubs cannot be counted upon for the NT plain and simple. With Pavlyuchenko, Pogrebnyak, and Billyaletdinov riding the pine - we are in trouble. Is Samedov's potential lower than Billyaletdinov? - no doubt, is he right now a better player, though? - also no doubt. Had Samedov being in great game shape he is been on the pitch yesterday, he scored one of the 2 great scoring chances that Billyaletdinov has ruined. As far as the offense goes - we are screwed, two of our best (potentially) strikers are on the bench for the most part (based on what I had seen from Pavlyuchenko - very much deservedly so) - Kerzhakov cannot play against good physical deffenses and he proved it yesterday again, Bukharov is riding the bench...I think it's clearly a time to bring in fresh blood, based on the games of the Russia-2 NT squad - I was impressed with Dzyuba, Ignatiev, and Samsonov - we need fresh blood!!
I say Billaletdinov and Pavlyuchenko should be called up to the nt based on their potential, but they shouldn't be playing untill they crack the roster or transfere somewhere where they will get PT. For now I'd call up Dzyuba and Samedov in their place.

MaxV

Nov 6, 2006
New York, NY
Thank You very much Armenia!

Advokat and Fursenko need to be kicked out of the NT and RFS, all I can say GTFO. Our NT reminds me the Soviet Union in the 80's - период застоя. Players who don't play for their clubs cannot be counted upon for the NT plain and simple. With Pavlyuchenko, Pogrebnyak, and Billyaletdinov riding the pine - we are in trouble. Is Samedov's potential lower than Billyaletdinov? - no doubt, is he right now a better player, though? - also no doubt. Had Samedov being in great game shape he is been on the pitch yesterday, he scored one of the 2 great scoring chances that Billyaletdinov has ruined. As far as the offense goes - we are screwed, two of our best (potentially) strikers are on the bench for the most part (based on what I had seen from Pavlyuchenko - very much deservedly so) - Kerzhakov cannot play against good physical deffenses and he proved it yesterday again, Bukharov is riding the bench...I think it's clearly a time to bring in fresh blood, based on the games of the Russia-2 NT squad - I was impressed with Dzyuba, Ignatiev, and Samsonov - we need fresh blood!!
I say Billaletdinov and Pavlyuchenko should be called up to the nt based on their potential, but they shouldn't be playing untill they crack the roster or transfere somewhere where they will get PT. For now I'd call up Dzyuba and Samedov in their place.

I disagree about Pav. Don't forget he had a hat-trick vs. Armenia. Plus he had a great cross yesterday that Zyryanov screwed up.

Sure, he screws up golden opportunities, but who on our team doesn't?

I would say, not only should Pav be with the NT, but he should be starting instead of Kerzhakov.

I agree that lack of playing time for the club hurts Pav's and Pog's forms. Hopefully, they move to clubs that will give them more opportunities.

The guy that frustrates me the most among the starters is Semshov. Every time he gets a scoring opportunity, he trips over his own feet. Even the goal vs. Macedonia was a fluke.

I don't think Dzyuba is ready yet. Samedov deserves a call-up, but he is a bit of liability on D.

MaxV

Nov 6, 2006
New York, NY
Maybe they should give Dzagoev a shot instead of Semshov.

He has actually played well whenever given playing time for the NT.

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
another great performance by a money bag club from Russia, so expected, so sad....The sooner we take a few steps back and start investing the money into the right things - the faster the results will come. My brain was telling me to support Zenith, but can't fool your heart.

VladNYC*

ZENIT!!! Finally one of our teams beats Porto. And what a way to beat them! Could have easily been 6-1 :handclap:

MaxV

Nov 6, 2006
New York, NY
Nice win. Gotta finish the job vs. Andorra.

Dzagoev has played very well every time that he has been in there for Russian NT. I think he should be starting.

VladNYC*

Still have to get a point from Andorra. If any one can **** this up its our guys! Hopefully we get this done! :p:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad