Nogomyach v2.0 (football/soccer)

MaxV

Nov 6, 2006
New York, NY
Maybe this is a good thing.

One more competetive team outside Moscow or St. Petersburgh.

So far, we only have Rubin.

BTW, what do you guys think about the Russian National 2nd team roster? There are some interesting young players there, I think.

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
Maybe this is a good thing.

One more competetive team outside Moscow or St. Petersburgh.

So far, we only have Rubin.

BTW, what do you guys think about the Russian National 2nd team roster? There are some interesting young players there, I think.

now Eto'o possibly going to Anzhi as well, omg....

Russia-2, imho, is an attempt to ready Red zhan for the NT coach's position. Barely a single player on that team, which can make it big.

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
now the sad: everyone knew a week ago that KS will win on the road vs. Krasnodar and nobody has done a thing about it...How long until this stops? ever?

MaxV

Nov 6, 2006
New York, NY
Instead of signing a high-profile Center Forward, I hope Anzhi gives Prudnikov a longer shot.

Over the last 3 games, he has looked pretty good and it looks like he is finally taking steps forward in his development.

VladNYC*

Kazan = Team with no self confidence.

Let's see if some of our teams playing in Europa can go through and save some face today.

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
Kazan = Team with no self confidence.

Let's see if some of our teams playing in Europa can go through and save some face today.

Kazan' has spent a tone of money for Martins and Eduardo (or whatever that brazilian's name) neither is playing and a few people got really rich on those deals.
Dyadyun is barely Russian PL middle of the pack standard, Medvedev is barely a PL level at this point of his career. Why haven't they signed anyone for CL up front? The guy they just signed Valdez is not good enough either, imho, pretty weak player as well.

MaxV

Nov 6, 2006
New York, NY
I saw the Krylia Sovetov - Zenit game.

I came away very impressed by Yakovlev, Ionov and Fayzulin. Talented players.

Franck

eltiT resU motsuC
Jan 5, 2010
Gothenburg
now Eto'o possibly going to Anzhi as well, omg....

Done deal now, according to the Italian press, transfer fee of €25m and a salary of €18m p/y.

Read that they want to sign Dani Alves now.

Would be interesting to hear what you Russian fans think of Anzhi?
Personally, as an outsider I can't think of them as anything other than a joke, the way forward for Russian football should be developing young Russian players and signing the best that the rest of the former Soviet Union and Eastern Europe has to offer, not spending world record salaries on old Africans and Brazilians. The approach Anzhi have taken might have gotten them some international attention, but I highly doubt they will ever accomplish anything of note on the European stage.

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
Done deal now, according to the Italian press, transfer fee of €25m and a salary of €18m p/y.

Read that they want to sign Dani Alves now.

Would be interesting to hear what you Russian fans think of Anzhi?
Personally, as an outsider I can't think of them as anything other than a joke, the way forward for Russian football should be developing young Russian players and signing the best that the rest of the former Soviet Union and Eastern Europe has to offer, not spending world record salaries on old Africans and Brazilians. The approach Anzhi have taken might have gotten them some international attention, but I highly doubt they will ever accomplish anything of note on the European stage.

the majority of russians think the same, I agree with you as well. But, they also have some yooung and up and coming player, imagine what kind of schooling that would be - practicing along side Carlos, Eto'o, Zhirkov, Dzhudzhak, Bussuffa, Tardelli. I am watching Dynamo - Anzhi and it's very good football

NMF78

Feb 25, 2010
Belgium
Anzhi is becoming the Manchester City of Russia i guess, Eto'o is a great player but this is over the top.

MaxV

Nov 6, 2006
New York, NY
Anzhi has a talented young Russian players, who unfortunately won't see any playing time now.

Prudnikov has been playing the best football of his career in recent weeks, but I'm sure he's headed to the bench now.

MaxV

Nov 6, 2006
New York, NY
Ionov - very overrated, the other two I like as well

I'm not sure why you think that. He's still a young player with a lot of upside.

He is fast, has good technique, strong shot and shows flashes of good vision.

He's not a finished product, but I think he is one of Russia's best young midfielders.

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
I'm not sure why you think that. He's still a young player with a lot of upside.

He is fast, has good technique, strong shot and shows flashes of good vision.

He's not a finished product, but I think he is one of Russia's best young midfielders.

got speed to burn, doesn't have football IQ doesn't see his partners, overrated, because he's grown in Zenith school which hasn't had anything good come out of there since the Malafeev, Kerzhakov, Arshavin times. Grigoryev is not worse if not better, but since he's playing in Rostov, doesn't get the PR

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
He is improving as a play-maker. He's still a young player.

Fayzulin deserves a call-up to the NT imo.

he is blessed in two ways: he's Zenith' PR project (they want everyone to believe their school is great), and he gets to learn from really good players at least for our league. Kozlov from spartak for example is much more talented, so are imho Ozdoev, Gatagov...I forgot to mention Denisov he's their product as well - he's pretty good, but also overly advertised and blessed to be playing next to good realitvely talent.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad