GDT: Nobody cares it's game day vs. the Coyotes GDT?

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
i would like to point out that randy mentioned that jones had not lost to arizona.

Episkey

Nitrox
Mar 12, 2013
California
Well I only saw the last five minutes, but of course. Favorable matchup, best defenseman out, chance to leapfrog a rival, and lose. That Jones goal was a backbreaker. I don't care if we finish #2 or #3 but losing games like these pretty much ends our shot at the division. I gotta watch that Tierney no goal, by the sound of it was absolutely terrible.

Anomie2029

Oct 10, 2013
Melbourne, Australia
Seriously... This team is frustrating.

It is the ****ing Coyotes and Mike Smith. You win and you leapfrog the Ducks and working toward the Division (or at least a home advantage in Round 1). Yet they ****ing stink up the place.

The good teams don't lose these games consistently.

Bowie22

blow it up
Jul 20, 2012
Santa Clara, CA
Not even surprised by outcome. Randy jinx sealed our fate...

lmao Hertl 2 mins for being too strong. Surprised he didn't get ambushed by that dwarf Domi.

Dicdonya

Jul 21, 2011
That and how can he kick it in when it goes off his shin and whatever motion he did wasn't even towards the net. It was just ridiculously stupid to call that a kicking motion when they had said that they were going to be a lot more lenient with such reviews. I really despise the offside review nonsense. Unless the immediate rush from the blown call results in a goal, it shouldn't be reviewable. The offside wasn't why that goal happened. The Coyotes turning the puck over was why. It's a chicken-**** way to take a goal off the board and absolutely wasn't the intent or spirit of the change.

I agree with the premise of this. It's so stupid to disallow goals that were not impacted by the offsides. Especially offsides where it's a matter of inches.

i would like to point out that randy mentioned that jones had not lost to arizona.

Yep he sure did. Damn you randy! :shakehead

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Seriously... This team is frustrating.

It is the ****ing Coyotes and Mike Smith. You win and you leapfrog the Ducks and working toward the Division (or at least a home advantage in Round 1). Yet they ****ing stink up the place.

The good teams don't lose these games consistently.
Yes they do. Tampa lost to Toronto 4-1 the other night. The Wild lost tonight 7-4 to the Devils.

Dicdonya

Jul 21, 2011
No Kurz you fool. Hertl was not demoted before his goal. Zubrus was stuck on the ice from a partial line change. I swear to god it amazes me how little some people can pay attention to simple things.

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
No Kurz you fool. Hertl was not demoted before his goal. Zubrus was stuck on the ice from a partial line change. I swear to god it amazes me how little some people can pay attention to simple things.

Zubrus actually had just come out of the box, but yeah, Kurz seems to miss a lot.

T0uGh C0oki3

Goodbye Jumbo Joe
Dec 19, 2014
Your Sharks Insider .......:shakehead

Negatively Positive

Mr. Longevity
Mar 2, 2011

I'm sure he's intentionally stirring things up since we rag on him for hating on Hertl.

Dicdonya

Jul 21, 2011
I love how the Sharks insider doesn't even follow the ****ing team on the road.

Normally it wouldn't bug me, but using it to say Deboer was "brilliant" for demoting Hertl then putting him back on the top line literally one shift later. It's just moronic.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Normally it wouldn't bug me, but using it to say Deboer was "brilliant" for demoting Hertl then putting him back on the top line literally one shift later. It's just moronic.

Especially since it wasn't a demotion at all. The guy is terrible.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
On behalf of Coyotes fans, I think most of us on the board thought the "kicking motion" was a BS call. Winning on a flukey goal at the end of a game we more or less had no business being in is more or less the Coyote way. As is shooting ourselves in the foot with meaningless wins at the end of the season to ruin our draft position.
Take cheer, fans by the Bay!

Dicdonya

Jul 21, 2011
Zubrus actually had just come out of the box, but yeah, Kurz seems to miss a lot.

Still was a partial line change, when zubrus came out of the box the PKers were still on the ice, the first line started to change, but got into the offensive zone for a while, so zubrus stayed out.

Dicdonya

Jul 21, 2011

It was still a line change though. The PKers were still on the ice when Zubrus came out, but got into the O zone after only Thornton and Pavs were able to jump over the boards. oh well it's not worth arguing about, the point is it wasn't a "brilliant" demotion. Lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad