Prospect Info: Noah Juulsen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
He's a genuine first round talent. All around skill and size, plus he's got a ton of filing out to do so there's no telling how good he'll end up being. I'm fine with this. He even has something of a mean streak.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Wait he's not even Finn so he can't play in the AHL next year.

He's not going to break the line-up any time soon with PK,Petry and Pateryn all here long term.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
I'll say that .... TT/MB swung for a double. I would have prefered Roy and Merkley, but I'm not a scout and I don't do a living in hockey.

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
Would have preferred Merkley or Roy but they must be slipping for a reason.

Juulsen is a solid pick though. I like the potential.

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
I thought we should have gone for Sprong. We need to build up prospects that have high skill and be potential big scorers. I understand there are flags on this guy, but he has huge skill.So don't like it at all.

dreamingofdrouin*

So we have PK Subban, Jeff Petry, and a very good young greg pattern...RD is absolutely our deepest position accept perhaps goaltending......lets go and take a RD ......****....sprong was on the ****ing board

Beige Van

Oct 4, 2009
Canada
I'm ok with the pick. Chabot was my pick before the draft started, but Juulsen looks to be an intriguing prospect. I won't claim to have watched him play, but to go from 10 points in 59 games to 52 points in 68 games shows real progression, regardless how weak Everett was in 2013.

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
So we have PK Subban, Jeff Petry, and a very good young greg pattern...RD is absolutely our deepest position accept perhaps goaltending......lets go and take a RD ......****....sprong was on the ****ing board

Subban will be in his 30s by the time the players picked 25th-30th become effective NHL players.

OneSharpMarble

Oct 30, 2007
Calgary
Why swing for the fences when you can bunt?

The 1st round has been rather unimpressive for the habs with their inability to spot offensive players.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
I thought we were going to grab Harkins for sure.

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
My only wish is we got a forward because I feel Plekanec will not be as good in the future so having someone to compliment Galchenyuk(please god not Eller) would've been nice.

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
Not a "sexy" pick when our organization's only weakness are "sexy" players. We have a LOT of roleplayers already.

Well put. You need a bunch of X type players because only one makes it. We have what for sexy scoring types ? Those guys are more boom or bust to boot because the solid 2 way guys can settle in at the bottom. Sexy scorers are top 6 or nothing usually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA