Prospect Info: Noah Juulsen

Status
Not open for further replies.

InglewoodJack

Jun 10, 2009
Châteauguay
On the bottom right of the screen, it said that only 4 player that Montreal has drafted since 2011 have made the NHL.

To be honest, I am surprised by this, considering how good of scout Timmins is.

Oh, and WTF was with the booing ??? It's the freakin draft !

The team has had mostly low ranked picks in that timespan. I understand it's below average, but it's not like Timmins has had so much to work with. Plus, it's only 4 seasons ago.

eFFeRR

Major League Hockey
Dec 11, 2013
I am not hating the decision to draft a defensemen, but I'd rather it have been Roy. Hell, Merkley would have been great too.

Oh well.

Love

Feb 29, 2012
I guarantee you guys will love this player. There's a reason team Canada invited him to their WJC summer camp.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I never hear of him. Was he slated as a possible first rounder? This pick caught me off guard...

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Habs has to have this right though. They wanted this guy. They saw him A LOT thanks to Scherbak. They had 1 occasion to trade down. And didn't because he was there.

ProspectsFanatic

Nov 13, 2012
Didn't want Merkley. I am fine with this pick. Him and Kylington were the best defenseman available imo. I hope we try to move up in the second round now for Beauvillier.

Jeffrey

Feb 2, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
I have nothing against him typical BPA but with Subban and Petry on the board for the next 6 years it could stall his importance to our team.

Anyway I trust Timmins on this one....

crazyd

Canada is hockey
Jul 2, 2006
Good pick, interesting prospect, but not within our needs at this time in the draft.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Maybe Timmins is highly overrated?
Or..you know...it's only been 4 years?..You expect players to have been drafted last year to be in the NHL already??..
I think Edmonton who have picked the highest over that stretch also have 4 guys only make the NHL. Chicago have 3..

You expect them to have what 5-6-7 players as regular NHLers after being drafted between 1-4 years away??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad