no Eller, no points. Chucky continues. Habs lose again!!

pvanders21

Feb 5, 2015
It's not that bad. I can't believe that there is a story on that. Its just a few shifts. Galchenyuk played as a 2nd line forward. What is wrong with.

We are micro analyzing everything.

EV
Plekanec: 16:49
Byron: 16:47
Pacioretty: 16:02
Mitchell: 15:40
Andrig: 15:29
Galchenyuk: 14:53

No kidding, some of these guys think the coaching staff needs to be using a stopwatch on the bench. Maybe they should just have a buzzer after 45 seconds and everyone could change lines!

Ape Clutch

Jul 19, 2004
I don't know if the last two PGT titles have been sarcastic or what the deal is, but, it's the lack of Subban that has absolutely neutered this team the last two games, not Eller. I say that as an Eller supporter.

Yeah I'm sure ppl are aware that no Subban is what is killing our offense...

I wonder how long before the media picks up on it...talks about it...mentions it to Therrien?

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I don't know if the last two PGT titles have been sarcastic or what the deal is, but, it's the lack of Subban that has absolutely neutered this team the last two games, not Eller. I say that as an Eller supporter.

Got to agree I'm in no rush to see Eller back on LW. :help:

Smokey Thompson

May 8, 2013
Yeah I'm sure ppl are aware that no Subban is what is killing our offense...

I wonder how long before the media picks up on it...talks about it...mentions it to Therrien?

Michel, what impact does PK's injury have on your team?

You know, I check da stat of da past two game, and make a lot less giveaway. But, PK is adorable.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad