Confirmed Trade: [NJD/COL] Kurtis MacDermid for 2024 7th round pick and Zakhar Bardakov

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
Wilson does a PSA on physical abuse with Panarin who's a 1st line star = Rangers have a Wilson problem.

Rempe and Trouba hit Bastian who is a barely a 4th liner = Devils got a Rempe/trouba problem?:huh:

:dunno: okay

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
I like the move by New Jersey, soft team that could use a guy like MacDermid.

Literally no team could use a guy like MacDoofus. The guy sucks at hockey and doesn't even fight anymore since Lucic pushed his shit in last season.

• Haha
Reactions: Xirik

PizzaAndPucks

New Jersey Angels diehard
Nov 29, 2018
Stupid trade for the Devils even though they didn't give up much. These kind of defensman suck and are a dime a dozen. We already have Smith who is a #6/#7 but he can't seem to play the role of tough guy or big hitter.

This trade is almost as bad as the NHL and Rag fans gushing over that goon on the Rangers.

Cypher

May 25, 2011
Edmonton
avalanche.nhl.com
Stupid trade for the Devils even though they didn't give up much. These kind of defensman suck and are a dime a dozen. We already have Smith who is a #6/#7 but he can't seem to play the role of tough guy or big hitter.

This trade is almost as bad as the NHL and Rag fans gushing over that goon on the Rangers.
Forward Kurtis MacDermid????
well that doesn't sound right...

since when?
He's only played forward this year, don't let NHL.com fool you. Hasn't played on the back end since last year's regular season.

Reactions: PizzaAndPucks

Smitty426

Jun 25, 2006
Jersey

He's playing fwd

Reactions: PizzaAndPucks

Dfence033

Nov 24, 2009
Texas
worst than ryan reaves?

One player has 17 points in his last 159 games. The other has 19 points in his last 93 games.

I cannot believe I'm saying something positive about Reaves, but... yes. One is a useless plug who was only around because he could fight, but won't fight anymore. The other preaches about toughness from the press box, but is still somehow a more useful player.

It's worse than I thought: he has 1 fight this season - in November - in a game he played 2:47 total in, and has exactly 2 games this season in which he was on the ice more than 7:10.

Reactions: missionAvs

Aoko

Order has now fallen.
Dec 14, 2017
Don't worry about Rags fans. They have only won 1 Stanley Cup in the last 84 years, and 4 since they became a team in 1926 when there was 6 teams. Devils have three since the Rangers last Cup. Gotta hurt as a fan.
Here we go. Fans are now the sole reason for winning cups. Yeah, you got off your fat ass and won those championships! Marty Brodeur rode on your f***in coattails!!

This macho fanboy bullshit is so stupid lol. Inb4 the rebuttal is that my team has covid cup wins. OH MY GOD HOW WILL I LIVE?! My opinion will be completely invalidated nooooooooooo!!!!

PizzaAndPucks

New Jersey Angels diehard
Nov 29, 2018
Here we go. Fans are now the sole reason for winning cups. Yeah, you got off your fat ass and won those championships! Marty Brodeur rode on your f***in coattails!!

This macho fanboy bullshit is so stupid lol. Inb4 the rebuttal is that my team has covid cup wins. OH MY GOD HOW WILL I LIVE?! My opinion will be completely invalidated nooooooooooo!!!!
Take a deep breath buddy

Flan the incredible

Nov 8, 2014
If they get a 1RW then Vesey falls into the bottom 6 and probably takes that spot up. If Vesey is still somehow the 1RW post deadline then it's an issue in itself, no?
That also assumes they don't give up anyone on the current roster. I also question whether Edstrom is the one sent down or if Goodrow is still even on this team. So far Rempe has shown to have more of an impact than either of those players. Thats not just the fighting aspect. Guy can skate and he has some hands for a 4th line guy.

Smash

Dec 19, 2006
Probably not going to work as a long term solution, but it looks like they know being hard to play against is an issue they have. If I was a devils fan I’d be happy to see it addressed.

As much as I was happy as a Rangers fan at how the last game between then unfolded.. it sucks to be on the other side of that.

I think having someone like that in your line up will help a lot of the younger, less physical guys feel more relaxed to just play their game and have some assurance that you got someone that has your back.

vandymeer13

Feb 8, 2017
Iowa
Gotta laugh. Because Rempe ran rampant over the NJD, they go out and get the 2nd most useless goon in the league. His 4 mins of icetime is gonna make a huge difference.
It barely cost them anything. And they only have two guys in the nhl smith, bahl that are willing and capable. The ahl Felix, laberage. He's more useful then Tierney for a 11th 12th f and can play d in a pinch.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad