Confirmed Trade: [NJD/COL] Kurtis MacDermid for 2024 7th round pick and Zakhar Bardakov

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Devils: “We need a goalie and effective team toughness. Let’s get a guy who is only good at punching faces.”

I hope Rempe is told to skate away from him. A) Funny B) Good strategy C) Good life choice.

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
On one hand. NJD needed some toughness. And after the game between NJD-NYR, this definitely feels like a reactionary move. On the othet hand, they're chasing a playoff spot and need to be playing their best players. You can't just match 4th lines and I think he'll need to be used very limited even on a 4th line role. Obviously everyone is already anticipating a throw down when these teams meet again, but I don't think this solves as much as it looks like it does on paper. No matter who wins a fight, it doesn't mean the other guy still isn't a problem, or becomes intimidated. I think 5 on 5 more skilled toughness was more needed than this for them. Somebody you're using when games are tough, close and you need to wear down the other team.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
fight him or beat him up?
Rempe won his first fight against Matt Martin. Drew his second against Deslauriers.

What an odd distortion of reality we are now seeing about him because he lost a fight against the Blue Jackets guy. He's 1-1-1 in his career. He's the youngest regular fighter in the NHL.

Whatever will he do as 21 year old in his first week in the NHL losing one fight?

Dfence033

Nov 24, 2009
Texas
Isn't it amazing how a nothing trade for a nothing player sparks such riveting discussion as Devils and Rangers fans measuring the size of their junk on the mains by comparing Cups won like a fan had anything to do with it?

I, for one, am utterly shocked.

MVP Zacha

Feb 8, 2012
Kansas
Isn't it amazing how a nothing trade for a nothing player sparks such riveting discussion as Devils and Rangers fans measuring the size of their junk on the mains by comparing Cups won like a fan had anything to do with it?

I, for one, am utterly shocked.
Well, it was Rags fan that came in trashing this trade.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad