GDT: NJD @ Bahston 1pm EST (MSGSN, ESPN+)

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
WOW...That is too bad. Bruins goalie coach is excellent.
We might have the worst one in the league, but I can’t say for sure.

He’s at least the worst we’ve had in the last 30+ years, which isn’t saying much as he’s only our fourth goalie coach in that time.

Essensa has lasted 20+ years there and multiple head coaching/GM changes.

I miss Melanson. He was brought in to try and revive Cory Schneider, who he had in Vancouver. Once Cory Schneider was bought out, Melanson went with him.

I don’t think it was Schneider’s departure that sent him away, as much as it was then-new GM Fitzgerald wanting to bring in his own guy.

The guy was found by Brodeur when they worked in St. Louis and this has been a spectacular strikeout.

Reactions: Japam and My3Sons

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
We might have the worst one in the league, but I can’t say for sure.

He’s at least the worst we’ve had in the last 30+ years, which isn’t saying much as he’s only our fourth goalie coach in that time.

Essensa has lasted 20+ years there and multiple head coaching/GM changes.

I miss Melanson. He was brought in to try and revive Cory Schneider, who he had in Vancouver. Once Cory Schneider was bought out, Melanson went with him.

I don’t think it was Schneider’s departure that sent him away, as much as it was then-new GM Fitzgerald wanting to bring in his own guy.

The guy was found by Brodeur when they worked in St. Louis and this has been a spectacular strikeout.
Bs have been lucky. Goalie coach Bob dressed as backup for a game in 2015. I was sitting right next to him. The players and fans all got a kick out of seeing him sitting in the backup goalie seat

1705432093116.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad