Nikolaj Ehlers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cats2TheCup

Oct 27, 2011
Miami, Fl
Hey guys, coming in peace. I am a huge Ehlers fan. Panthers are in need of a goal scoring winger. Would you straight up swap Huberdeau for him? If not, what would you like in return?

Evil Little

Jan 22, 2014
Hey guys, coming in peace. I am a huge Ehlers fan. Panthers are in need of a goal scoring winger. Would you straight up swap Huberdeau for him? If not, what would you like in return?

Considering you picked the thread where we all come to drool over his highlights... a lot. ;)

(If we're uncooperative in here, you could try the trade thread. Probably still a lot in there, too...)

JC Numminen

#goldrush
Feb 13, 2013
Westman

Not a chance. I love Huberdeau and it would be awesome if he was a Jet, but I, as well as others, feel he could be a star with the Jets. I wouldn't want to give him up.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Buffalo's 1st. How you get that is your problem.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010

Hubs is very good and I really doubt the panthers would trade him. Very young player who is just getting going in his career.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Buffalo's 1st. How you get that is your problem.

This is not far from the truth.... Buffalo's pick is most likely #2 (80%) or #1 (20%).

I'm not sure I'd trade Ehlers for the #3 overall pick this year.

Who would take Marner, Hanifin or Strome over Ehlers at this point? It would be hard for me to pull the trigger on that.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
This is not far from the truth.... Buffalo's pick is most likely #2 (80%) or #1 (20%).

Who would take Marner, Hanifin or Strome over Ehlers at this point? It would be hard for me to pull the trigger on that.

I know. I was only half joking. I would do it for Buffalo's 1st. Arizona's I'm not so sure. Ehlers will probably not exceed any of the guys who go 1-5 this year but his potential is just so high he conceivably could exceed 2-3 of them.

Rheged

JMFT
Feb 19, 2010
Winnipeg

I'd think hard about Marner.. But don't think I'd do either of the others right now.

Disclaimer there being I haven't seen much Hanifin.

puck stoppa

Jul 5, 2011
Winnipeg
This kid is in the NHL next year, what a special talent! Petan in ahl, and now our depth will start showing. Just want to see ehlers petan burmi in preseason, that would be fun.

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014
He looks like he has put some weight on.

I think he may be a true star in this league. His speed, creativity, play making, and shot are exceptional.

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
He's got all the tools. He will have to adjust to being a part of the team rather than being a guy who the whole team revolves around. Watching him in Halifax, he has a lot of leeway. I have no doubt he will adjust fine though, son of a coach, good kid, etc. that stuff means a lot.

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014
He's got all the tools. He will have to adjust to being a part of the team rather than being a guy who the whole team revolves around. Watching him in Halifax, he has a lot of leeway. I have no doubt he will adjust fine though, son of a coach, good kid, etc. that stuff means a lot.

Yeah he does stuff he won't get say with in the NHL but I'm not concerned.

I think he may be a little bored in juniors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad