Nikolaj Ehlers - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcpw

WPG
Jan 13, 2015
Ehlers' offseason is over. Olympic qualifiers about to start.

Thursday vs Belarus
Friday vs Slovenia
Sunday vs Poland

4 teams, round robin, winner goes to Korea.

SM

Public Enemy #1
Oct 1, 2015
MB
Also interested. Can't seem to find anything about it online. No times, just Sept 1-4.

Sperss1997

Oct 29, 2015
Aarhus
Denmark played bad against Latvia yesterday, but won 3-0 on away ice. Ehlers didnt play well either, but for most of the guys it was the first game since April or May. So it was understandable.

Ehlers will play RW with Peter Regin as center (has played for Sens, Hawks and Islanders, now Jokerit in Finland). Oliver Bjorkstrand is LW.

I would switch the wingers in that line, but what do I know....

heretik27

Apr 18, 2013
Winnipeg
Hockey is starting up again?
giphy.gif

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Have they even decided if pro players are going to the Olympics?

Pro players will not be prevented from going to the Olympics. Most leagues in europe shut down for the olympic break. Players from the NHL might not be allowed to go if the league doesn't shut down though. That has not officially been decided yet.

It's not looking good though.

csk

Nov 5, 2015
Winnipeg, MB
Ehlers has 1A in the 5-2 loss to Belarus. I didn't think he looked very good 5v5, but was dynamic on the Power Play.

DRC

WestJet
Feb 23, 2015
Vancouver Island
Ehlers has 1A in the 5-2 loss to Belarus. I didn't think he looked very good 5v5, but was dynamic on the Power Play.

Right on. Good to hear he's getting into form before the season. Crazy that he didn't get pulled for team Europe especially considering Maurice is a coach

Sixty Minute Man

Apr 13, 2013
Winnipeg, Mb

I thought he looked prety good for early September on a weak team. He carried the puck into the O-Zone with the regularity we're accustomed to and created several good scoring chances.

Hobble

Sep 2, 2010

Thursday vs Belarus
Friday vs Slovenia
Sunday vs Poland

Loser goes to North Korea. Up the stakes.

Hobble

Sep 2, 2010
With all the hype around Connor and Laine, I almost feel like Ehler is being forgotten a little.

I expect a very nice season from him!!

Whileee

May 29, 2010
With all the hype around Connor and Laine, I almost feel like Ehler is being forgotten a little.

Ehlers is outstanding. I think he could have a terrific season. He's a bit of the forgotten young player, but he's an offensive genius.

puck stoppa

Jul 5, 2011
Winnipeg

Thursday vs Belarus
Friday vs Slovenia
Sunday vs Poland

Still a few players left playing in this tourney that I played with or against, they're getting long in the tooth, been playing internationally for 12 years.

csk

Nov 5, 2015
Winnipeg, MB

You're absolutely right. Ehlers played at a second line caliber as a 19 year old rookie, this is pretty amazing. I can't wait to see what he'll look like when he takes the next step.

Mathieu

Aug 28, 2010
never saw this, wowza..

The video does not exist anymore but does anyone have another video or a gif of the deke ? I remember seeing it a couple months ago and now I wanted to post it somewhere else but sadly it does not exist anymore :( Post is on page 32 if that can help.

Thanks !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad