Friedman: Nikita Zaitsev has requested a trade from Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
I'm sure some people might prefer others teams assets but what teams out there have more traceable assets then the leafs (valuable pieces not attached to trade clauses)?
Which teams?

Flyers come to mind. I'm sure there's plenty more.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Wait did you just accuse leaf fans of death threats.... without posting a link and specific lines that we can read about it?

You clearly are lying then right? I mean you can’t expect me to actually google the articles and find them.

It’s a big accusation. Please link specific articles and tell me what lines the threats are on.

You said hundreds. Please find me hundreds
Of death threats.

‘I had 300 death threats in one night’: April Reimer, wife of Maple Leafs goalie, recounts Twitter attack

See how easy it is when you’re not full of shit?

Pelle31

Apr 3, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
According to a nobody on HF. Meanwhile people who get paid to know this stuff say otherwise.
Do you know all of the other 30 GMs? Otherwise you as another nobody on HF doesn't know if any of them would be willing take on Zaitsev's contract without sending something back to Toronto as part of any deal. Relax, it's a fan forum where everyone gives their opinion and nobody is right or wrong! All non-Leafs fans on HF know how much Leafs fans are hoping that the Leafs can get rid of Marleau and Zaitsev's contracts without taking any contracts back! So keep praying it turns out that way!

Legion34

Jan 24, 2006

You expect me to read that? I can’t be expected to click Show me the lines....

If it was so easy then you could have just posted it in the original reply. Rather than making me ask for you to send me it.

I mean it was pretty crazy for you to just post something and expect people to believe you or actually look for it themselves.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
You expect me to read that? I can’t be expected to click Show me the lines....

If it was so easy then you could have just posted it in the original reply. Rather than making me ask for you to send me it.

I mean it was pretty crazy for you to just post something and expect people to believe you or actually look for it themselves.

No, see, I gave you a direct link. You said “April sometime it’s on YouTube. It’s a two hour video and have no idea when it was said but it’s there! (It wasn’t)

Aw, someone is still angry he got exposed. It’s okay. You’ll get over it someday.

Legion34

Jan 24, 2006
No, see, I gave you a direct link. You said “April sometime it’s on YouTube. It’s a two hour video and have no idea when it was said but it’s there! (It wasn’t)

Aw, someone is still angry he got exposed. It’s okay. You’ll get over it someday.

I actually gave you the title the month aAnd the podcast. And then you said you wouldnt listen without a time stamp.

And it turns out that it did exist.....
And CJ did say “they have to move on from him” and that it’s believed he would benefit from a change of scenery

I mean you clearly should have known to link this right away.... but you still haven’t read it for me and “linestamped” any threats.

So please do that for me. You can’t expect me to read it myself.

You can cut and paste them if it’s easier.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
I actually gave you the title the month aAnd the podcast. And then you said you wouldnt listen without a time stamp.

And it turns out that it did exist.....
And CJ did say “they have to move on from him” and that it’s believed he would benefit from a change of scenery

I mean you clearly should have known to link this right away.... but you still haven’t read it for me and “linestamped” any threats.

So please do that for me. You can’t expect me to read it myself.

You can cut and paste them if it’s easier.

He gave an opinion, you presented it as fact. You also put words in his mouth that he never said. You also refused to back yourself up (because you knew you’d shoved your foot in your mouth down to the kneecap)

Have I given you enough attention yet? This is incredibly boring. Can I tell you you’re pretty and you’ll go away?

Reactions: Mergatroidskittle

Legion34

Jan 24, 2006
He gave an opinion, you presented it as fact. You also put words in his mouth that he never said. You also refused to back yourself up (because you knew you’d shoved your foot in your mouth down to the kneecap)

Have I given you enough attention yet? This is incredibly boring. Can I tell you you’re pretty and you’ll go away?

CJ quoted directly. “They need to move on from him”. That’s what he said. You can choose to believe that’s an opinion. Or that he’s talked to the oilers and the camp. Sure.

I think most rational people would just read/listen and confirm their own. but since you believe it is the responsibility of people
To spoon feed information.

You should probably put the articles in right away. With specific quotes.

Because really without quotes. We are talking about someone’s speculation/opinion on statements.

I’m sure they are. But I mean for someone so serious about these things. You should find the hundreds of quotes so we can see.

You should probably live up to your own standards.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
CJ quoted directly. “They need to move on from him”. That’s what he said. You can choose to believe that’s an opinion. Or that he’s talked to the oilers and the camp. Sure.

I think most rational people would just read/listen and confirm their own. but since you believe it is the responsibility of people
To spoon feed information.

You should probably put the articles in right away. With specific quotes.

Because really without quotes. We are talking about someone’s speculation/opinion on statements.

I’m sure they are. But I mean for someone so serious about these things. You should find the hundreds of quotes so we can see.

You should probably live up to your own standards.

I did what a reasonable non-liar would do. You twisted in the wind. I’ve expended enough energy on this.

You’re pretty sweetie. Now go home.

Legion34

Jan 24, 2006
I did what a reasonable non-liar would do. You twisted in the wind. I’ve expended enough energy on this.

You’re pretty sweetie. Now go home.

You don’t know that I’m pretty. That’s speculation. Shouldn’t say it as fact.

Like I said. Those are your rules not mine.

I choose to believe the statements of a paid insider with a good reputation. I also choose to believe the word of an innocent person who was threatened.

I also choose to believe that people can read/listen for themselves to find public information like posted articles and podcasts. It’s kinda the whole point. They actually really want you to.

That’s what I believe

If you don’t and you need proof to the minute/sentence. You have to live up to it.

If you want to claim that leaf fans sent hundreds of death threats to April
Reimer. By your logic you have to post the hundreds of specific threats. So we can all see.

Soooooo you should probably get on that.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
You don’t know that I’m pretty. That’s speculation. Shouldn’t say it as fact.

Like I said. Those are your rules not mine.

I choose to believe the statements of a paid insider with a good reputation. I also choose to believe the word of an innocent person who was threatened.

I also choose to believe that people can read/listen for themselves to find public information like posted articles and podcasts. It’s kinda the whole point. They actually really want you to.

That’s what I believe

If you don’t and you need proof to the minute/sentence. You have to live up to it.

If you want to claim that leaf fans sent hundreds of death threats to April
Reimer. By your logic you have to post the hundreds of specific threats. So we can all see.

Soooooo you should probably get on that.

Or you could read the link I posted. Like any reasonable person would do when asked about a claim they’ve made. Which - I have to again stress - he said nothing remotely close to what you were claiming.

You do not have the moral high ground here. You were exposed as full of crap. Deal with it, it’s your own fault.

Legion34

Jan 24, 2006
Or you could read the link I posted. Like any reasonable person would do when asked about a claim they’ve made. Which - I have to again stress - he said nothing remotely close to what you were claiming.

You do not have the moral high ground here. You were exposed as full of crap. Deal with it, it’s your own fault.

Read the link? You don’t have to watch a video... but I have to read a link?

You expected me to know the minute that the clip was posted and what was said exactly. So you should know exactly what was said and what posts leaf fans made right? Not bring up an article.

I at least said that CJ reported. You never said “according to april Reiner”.... you made a blanket statement about what leaf fans said. You acted like you knew for a fact that was what happened.

So you need to post hundreds of specific threats. Right?

I mean I’m sure they happened too. But you have to show them to me. Not make me look myself

Your rules.

Legion34

Jan 24, 2006

The most embarassing part is. For a person who claimed to know that there were hundreds of threats

You sent an article from a third hand source. That didn’t provide a single threatening quote. And even the things that were referenced third hand... by a reporter. Not her herself, were highly offensive suggestions. Not threats.i

I’m sure there were tons of screenshots and actual quotes to choose from. I’m sure what happened to her was horrible

But you linked an article with

Not a single quote or referenced threat. I’m still waiting. You can redeem yourself. But try to be better next time

At least since I know you won’t do what you want others to do. I got to read an article about a worthwhile cause.

Last edited:

Legion34

Jan 24, 2006
Really ???

Yep. The poster called me a liar for referencing a portion of a video I had seen a month before. So I told him/her where to find it and he demanded that I watch it again, link and time stamp it for him/her.

So I think it’s fair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad