Nikita "Marschak" Scherbak

Status
Not open for further replies.

kernkraft

Jul 8, 2006
Kanata
Was probably already posted somewhere on here, but still:

Some sick goals, including quite a few where Nikita causes the initial turnover.

Frozenice

No Reverse Gear
Jan 1, 2010
I think he'll be Malkin lite. A 60 - 70 point guy who plays a similar style to Malkin.

Fazkovsky

Sep 4, 2013
Was probably already posted somewhere on here, but still:

Some sick goals, including quite a few where Nikita causes the initial turnover.

Reminds me a lot of galchenyuk with a quicker wrister and a little shorter and with better skating, that's it.

HBDay

Jan 28, 2013
When is the last time we actually got something good in the first round draft. Galchenyuk? If I have to listen to two years of the same thing that happened with Galchenyuk... "He is just going to wake up one day and realize he is sidney Crosby".. I will throw up a little.

It's the 2nd and 5th rounders you get the good stuff.

In my opinion, we should have went with Ho-Sang. He is going to be electrifying in this league.

HabsFan76

Nov 3, 2011
Canada
When is the last time we actually got something good in the first round draft. Galchenyuk? If I have to listen to two years of the same thing that happened with Galchenyuk... "He is just going to wake up one day and realize he is sidney Crosby".. I will throw up a little.

In my opinion, we should have went with Ho-Sang. He is going to be electrifying in this league.

We picked Pacioretty and McDonagh in the first round in the 07 draft. Two top tier players.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax

Galchenyuk, beaulieu, tinordi, patches, mcdonagh, price...

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
You're being way too low on his totals.

Even I could get those numbers playing next to superplaymaker David Desharnais 10 minutes a game.

He meant that's what his playoff totals will be.

Seems a little conservative but then again, he is a rookie.

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
Reminds me a lot of galchenyuk with a quicker wrister and a little shorter and with better skating, that's it.

So basically, an even better prospect than Galchenyuk was, except we drafted him at the end of the first round?

Gee, we sure are lucky. :sarcasm:

PricePkPatch*

From the video, Sherbak looks to have a quick and precise release, as well as great skill to go after rebound.

Dangerous skills in combination.

Also, he seems proeficient at the blueline on the power play. Umbrella with Subban and Beaulieu?

Rock On

May 29, 2006
Saint-Jean
After seeing the video, I have to say I'm impressed. He's like a little Mozart on skates shooting requiems and passing symphonies

Nicko999

Jan 23, 2008
Montreal

Scherbak >> Ho-Sang

68*

I knew this kid would be good. Sometimes you just have to look at the name of a drafted player and you already know he is the real deal.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Still a little surprised he was available. I wouldn't trade him for many of the guys taken before him. Especially all the generic Canadian two way centers or undersized offensive wingers. Maybe that's just because I don't like anyone from this draft drafted after Ehlers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad