Nikita "Marschak" Scherbak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chacal667

Jul 14, 2012
Montreal
That young guy is extremely talented and he's a big foward something that we need.

I'm very high at him and believe that he could be a draft steal like Tarasenko have been.

A lot of team don't want to draft a russian but I think the blues are very happy with tarasenko and the stars with nichushkin, I'm sure the habs will be proud to drafted the first russian in 2014.

I'd like to know what you think about him, be free to leave your comments.

Last edited:

Saintpatrick*

Yeah this kid was a steal. Very talented could be a key building block of this team for many years to come.

Fazkovsky

Sep 4, 2013
Good numbers with his WHL team with not much offensive depht, it's impressive. He seems to have all the tools offensively.

Rock On

May 29, 2006
Saint-Jean
Yes offensive is there, no question asked. He probably would have been taken 10-15 picks before if he wasn't russian.

He litterally carried alone (almost) all the O production. Imagine if he played with Drouin. ~ 120 pts maybe (so top 5 pick). Good pick

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Imma let you finish Galchenyuk, but Scherbak is the best habs forward prospect in the last 20 years. Of all time.

FrontierPsyCHiatrist*

Boston picked David Pasternak right before us. Time will tell if they made the right choice, but both prospects are looking good.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Boston picked David Pasternak right before us. Time will tell if they made the right choice, but both prospects are looking good.

Hey you, stand up for Scherbak.

This is ridiculous. This is the longest I've ever had to wait to appreciate Scherbak. Scherbak is an intellectual. He's an intellectual married christian man with a kid. He's the voice of this generation.

STAND UP.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Hey you, stand up for Scherbak.

This is ridiculous. This is the longest I've ever had to wait to appreciate Scherbak. Scherbak is an intellectual. He's an intellectual married christian man with a kid. He's the voice of this generation.

STAND UP.

LOL
Someone missed nap time playing HF Boards. :laugh:

FloJack

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
When Chuck Norris goes camping, he tells stories about Scherbak around the camp fire.

AntonCH

Jul 6, 2009
Imma let you finish Galchenyuk, but Scherbak is the best habs forward prospect in the last 20 years. Of all time.

The Forum ghosts are hooting and hollering over this one!!

Lafleur; Belliveau; Richard; Geoffrion; Steve Shutt; Lemaire and several others ALL SAY HI!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad