Player Discussion: Nikita Kucherov

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Kucherov wound up our best player vs. NJ. He got shut down for the most part vs. Boston and Washington, but I think we're getting way, way, waaaay too reactionary about one of very few players in this league capable of scoring 100 points.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Point is more likely to get Johnson'd then Kucherov is to fall back from the elite group of forwards in the league.

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
It’s because the cap is taking a major jump really they would be the same with the percentage of the cap when hedman signed
I know bruh I’m joking, Hedman is better but I get Kuch being paid. I’m just making fun of the negative ppl here

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Nope, its really not. It's Point. For how long that stays I don't know, but for now It's Point.

Can't argue with that. He's got all the mojo which means Kuch should be on his line.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Sergachev impressed as a rookie but I'd hardly call that performance "beastly"......

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
true

on the flipside, point and sergachev had beastly playoffs

They were good, but Kucherov and Hedman have both had otherworldly post-seasons. I think Point might have one of those too somewhere down the line. He keeps getting better.

I don't know that we can expect another 40 points from Sergachev (who turns 20 in three days, for those who GAF). He slowed down a bit after a hot start. I think he'll get back to that level, but I doubt it happens next year. Especially if we bring in another top-4 D.

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
They were good, but Kucherov and Hedman have both had otherworldly post-seasons. I think Point might have one of those too somewhere down the line. He keeps getting better.

I don't know that we can expect another 40 points from Sergachev (who turns 20 in three days, for those who GAF). He slowed down a bit after a hot start. I think he'll get back to that level, but I doubt it happens next year. Especially if we bring in another top-4 D.
I think he can do it, his confidence was clearly back in the playoffs and he was snakebitten for a while in the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad